Posts by Blaster

This is intentionally a joke, don't take this seriously

"Mods are only available for Xbox and Windows devices, all other versions of the game will not be able to run mods"... I hope that doesn't happen.

As for Microsoft itself. Most of the games they have, I don't care about and the games I do care about are multi console. My big issue with them is Xbox Live and how hostile it is (and needing to pay for it on top of internet usage...).

Despite it being a long wall o text, I actually read it and it was really good. Damning Ninendo games and Minecraft as violent is worthy of being thrown into the road and shot, then blaming COD and GTA for "making you do it". Stupid people aside, you know how to keep me at least hooked :)

Unfortunatly I knew this was going to be a wall of text the moment I started writing this. Their wasn't much more I could do. Links to the points I made would have helped but I hope this will at least put some people's thought on the matter in perspective.

Thanks to Hardcore Questing Mode, I'm going to be getting out a version of Shrine Runner for 1.7.10 (you have my word for this time). However, unlike previous incarnations of the idea, I want to get your opinions about what mods should be put in. I have a mod list that I'm working on putting the pack together as I post this but what mods would you guys like to see? I'll put together screenshots once I start building the map (once a mod pack is ready to use). It won't be like any of its previous incarnations (there was a larger story and sidequests in previous versions), but instead initial releases will be like other Skyblock maps (the sidequests will come latter).

In regards to the mod requests. I'll be privately polling the requests and the top 5 will be added (unless there's a technical issue and i physically can't get them to "play nice" with the current mods, in which case it will go to the next one down that works).

As a disclaimer, if your attached to any of the sources to fan bases in question and would rather not look to deeply into these, do yourself a favor and don't look these up

As the title implies, after surfing the internet for as many years as you people have, what fan bases do you think are the best overall and should be used as a basis for other fan bases and who do you think are the worst, the fan bases who you'd rather not touch with a 50 foot stick held by another 50 foot stick with a rubber so that you wouldn't be as contaminated by it (don't try doing that btw)? It can be any fan base that would be dictionary defined as a fan base.

I may or may not have made a mistake with this. If anyone remembers my rant on the R18+ rating and bad parenting, I've used it as a counter argument to this twitter account (@MomsAgainstGam) and posted it to their site. Chances are they'll ignore it, knowing from experience people don't like to be told their wrong, but in the off chance they read it, I'm probably going to get some... negative repercussions from it. Was it the smartest thing I could have done? Probably not, but if I can get at least one of them to see some reason, then it might be worth it.

Its people like these though that truly piss me off, because these are the people who are so obsessed with looking at a issue in a negative light that they themselves become the issue, especially when the solution to the problem is so simple that it would be idiotic not to think of it.

We are a group of Moms (and Dads) opposed to the sale and distribution of violent video games and will use all means to stop it.

I doubt any of them has considered not letting their kids play violent video games, because that would be to sensible.

Video game are not babysitters, TV shows are not baby sitters, nor are movies, books, music, the internet or any other form of mass media, and by that same logic: Video game designers and developers, directors of TV shows and movies, writers and song artists ARE NOT TOY MAKERS.

I apologise for posting this here, but if you don't hear from me for longer then usual (seeing as I don't post unless I have something to say), it will be because I'm doing "public relations" dealing with the repercussions of that tweet. I will still be posting reviews though.

I've had a similar issue when trying to connect to the main site several times, I originally thought the forum was down for maintenance.

The issue is similar to one I had for the Digimobs forum and it was believed to be because of firefox. But the difference between that and this is firefox refusing to connect to the site, whereas this looks like the site itself is down and the link was established.

Edit: the wiki also seems to be having some connection issues, including a lack of the actual CSS format.

This comes up any time I use a version of Forge, regardless of what mods are installed (if any)