You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, August 31st 2015, 1:17am

I have some suggestion for the hud/gui.

Show total damage reduction provided (on the armor piece) instead of a percentage of 0-100 per piece. Its a bit confusing when you dont see actual values.
This way you can actually see how much defense each piece of armor gives to you and then add them all to calculate total damage reduction.

If we follow MC standards, armor can only provide 80% reduction, not bad for vanilla, not really enough for modded.
GTExtras should be able to provide 100% if all parts are maxed (this would include a massive overweight/absurd energy consumption of course).
Also following MC standards each armor piece should yield a different maximum percentage damage reduction.
Helmets would provide up to 15% of total reduction (the GUI would display a 0-15% value on reduction, for example).
Chestplates would provide up to 40% of total reduction.
Leggings would provide up to 30% of total reduction.
Boots would provide up to 15% of total reduction.

Now for other things:
Weight excess reduce speed proportionally. (1000 max weight = 100% speed, 1100 weight = 90% speed, 2000 max weight = 0% speed)
Speed reduction/acceleration would be shown on GUI as pluses or minuses, to denote how each part is affecting your speed, just like armor.
Tanks would show total time underwater (or affected by a potion type) available.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Arch

Tweaker

• "Arch" is male

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 8:31pm

Disregard what Kosyak said... While ago. I didn't update because it would crash when using 0.3.2. =/ Don't quite remember the crash though, or where it would be. I'll try and reproduce it next up. Soon. (TM)
[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male
  • "Blood Asp" started this thread

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 8:38pm

At last the slowdown + - issue is valid. But i'm working on it.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 4:03pm

Disregard what Kosyak said... While ago. I didn't update because it would crash when using 0.3.2. =/ Don't quite remember the crash though, or where it would be. I'll try and reproduce it next up. Soon. (TM)

IIRC, crash occurs when client tries to render modular armor on BiblioCraft's armorstand.

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 5:44pm

IIRC, crash occurs when client tries to render modular armor on BiblioCraft's armorstand.
Ooops...

Fixed that 2 weeks ago, but only put the dl on github to test it.

Now also uploaded it here in the first post.

Kvykv

aka Kvykvwzx (or anything unpronounceable)

Monday, October 12th 2015, 9:14pm

Is GT-Extras still developped (even if at a slow rate) or not at all because of a lack of time (GT5u) or anything else ? Because it seems like a really nice add-on ! That would be awesome to have a more completed version !

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Monday, October 12th 2015, 9:20pm

Currently on hold until GT6 is at a point were i can continue with my ideas. That point is likely once the first multiblocks are back.

I will quite soon port the modular armor to GT5 to expand it's functions there with more and more active testers. Then later port the stuff from GT5 over to GTE.

Kvykv

aka Kvykvwzx (or anything unpronounceable)

Monday, October 12th 2015, 9:27pm

GtE being... ? Gt5u exp 5.09.00 and more ? But nice, GT extras for GT5 would be nice aswell. Thanks a lot !

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Monday, October 12th 2015, 10:19pm

GTE = GTExtras. GT5exp would be for 5.09.xx

Monday, October 26th 2015, 6:09pm

GTE = GTExtras. GT5exp would be for 5.09.xx
Magnificent mod, definetely brings in some flexibility.
May i suggest a feature: could you port it to IC2?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Arwerious" (Oct 26th 2015, 6:38pm)

Monday, October 26th 2015, 10:01pm

Magnificent mod, definetely brings in some flexibility.
May i suggest a feature: could you port it to IC2?
Magnificent suggestion, definetly brings in some flexibility.

This is strange suggestion (or rather incorrect), because BloodAsp is not in IC2 development team. Of course, he probably could make a VERY special IC2 version with this armor, but it would be useless and it also would cost a lot of effort (also time, which BloodAsp lacks).
Another thing - the armor is technically a meta armor. You can create a billion combinations with different properties because of GregTech-5 meta materials.
In IC2, you have only few metals. Cuts all the customization in like 95%.
http://powdertoy.co.uk/ - physics/chemistry/electronics 2D sandbox.

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Monday, October 26th 2015, 10:53pm

Well, the change i'm currently working on is adding config files for adding your own item/function combinations. After that it should be possible to seperate it from the GT_Api. But before doing that, i want a fully working version in GTE and GT5 to test how people like it.

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 10:58am

Good day.
I was trying to install GTE with latest version of GT 6 and got this:
http://pastebin.com/46U1etrR

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 11:07am

Wait, you used this Feature already? Wow, I didn't think anyone already used it.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 5:42pm

Wait, you used this Feature already? Wow, I didn't think anyone already used it.
What Feature do you mentioning?

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 6:33pm

So, according to BloodAsp GitHub respond GTE 0.33 should work with GT 6.00.60, but it doesn't.
I got crash even with 00.59 one.

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 4:20pm

I haven't gotten any of the items out of nei, but the only immediately visible bug is thatch of "get.multitileentity.[0-15].name" and a "tile.gregtechextras:tile.null.name" with subtext "gtextras:blocktank" appear in nei.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 9:00pm

I think most (or maybe all) of the "extras" from this mod are already included in GT 5 experimental, so you don't need to download it separately.

Counter:

Hits today: 36,685 | Hits yesterday: 34,655 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,003,994