You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:43pm

The lang files are not completely finished.

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:
[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!
I am also contributing to FrogCraft, a GT AddOn, and soon Advanced Reactors.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 8:44pm

I am trying to get the Pneumatic compressor to work but cant get to it any pressure (it still says 0MPa). From what i gathered i need Industrial pump on the side of bottom layer. Or do I need something else? Thank you...
I am lead developer of InfiTech (1, 2, Reloaded) GregTech balanced modpacks: http://bit.ly/infitech2

SinusoidalC

chemisist

• "SinusoidalC" is male

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 5:03am

now it's a long time with no updates
GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 11:29am

I think they said they were doing 1.7 and they each have their own main mods (ie Unidye Xcells)

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 5:35pm

I think they said they were doing 1.7 and they each have their own main mods (ie Unidye Xcells)

That's a dissapointment, I was hoping they could at least release one with a proper lang file...
name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
11 power systems
infinite fun

Pseudohero

Paradise-Cave under Wasteland

• "Pseudohero" is male

Friday, June 27th 2014, 10:33pm

Pneumatic Compressor bug

This is probably a rereport, but the other guy wasnt exactly clear on what he meant, so anyway; i worked my way up to a pneumatic compressor and compressed diamonds, but the only output was ashes, but no diamonds. I made sure the structure is intact, though im only running the compressor with two industrial pumps. Im using gregtech 408s, ic2 experimental 2.0.397 and frogcraft 1.2 in the techworld2 modpack.