You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

EmperorHadriusIII

Galactic Emperor Hadrius III

• "EmperorHadriusIII" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 12:55pm

bug

I cant really get a screen shot but are you aware that in about half the end meteorite gen a single layer of ore below the meteorite generates.
you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male
  • "Blood Asp" started this thread

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:22pm

I cant really get a screen shot but are you aware that in about half the end meteorite gen a single layer of ore below the meteorite generates.

Thats strange. I will look into that.
I get a error with Galacticraft when go to the Moon:

https://gist.github.com/Dream-Master/38e…e-gistfile1-txt

Which config are you using to generate? GCs B:"Generate other mods features on planets"=true or Experimental generation? Only the experimental generation touches the part in the Stacktree and it has some strange bug i can't find.

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:33pm

And it did not happen with GalacticGreg 0.3? I did change nothing with Moon or Mars generation in the 0.4 update.
Does it not happen without GG0.4 installed? When does it happen? Allways once generating some chunk, or only sometimes?

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• "DreamMasterXXL" is male
  • Germany

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:39pm

I testing now with 0.3 .
BeforeI loading the Game without gregtech ores generation on Mars and Moon and it work. Than I switch it to generate Greg ores(GC config) (in the existing World) and it starts to generate and than crash the Game.
I think first it is Underground Biome (so i delete this) but i crash every time.
How the Guys on Kirara Server doing it? I see they don't generating Grgs ore on Moon/Mars (the config says) I tested witg GC 232 and 233.

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:46pm

I guess Invultri just did not reupload the configs after changing it.

Maybe there is an 3rd mod involved that tries to generate something on the moon when the "Generate other mods features on planets" is activated and crashes then.

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:48pm

I see Thaumcraft ores on Moon too or maybe PFAA?

The People from Beyond Reality Modpack doing it different with a own Mod:

https://github.com/Beyond-Reality/Beyond…craft/core.conf

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DreamMasterXXL" (Nov 28th 2014, 1:54pm)

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:01pm

Afaik Beyond Reality and InfiTech 2 Modpacks both have GalacticGreg 0.3 added.

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:09pm

So i delete all Configs and try again.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:49pm

For Infitech 2 i can say yes, we are running 0.3. Although I am using the Exerimental config in GalacticGreg (so far no problems at all), because some other mod was causing a huge lag and freezes with GC config turned on. And I still did not figured which one it is :D
I am lead developer of InfiTech (1, 2, Reloaded) GregTech balanced modpacks: http://bit.ly/infitech2

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:52pm

For Infitech 2 i can say yes, we are running 0.3. Although I am using the Exerimental config in GalacticGreg (so far no problems at all), because some other mod was causing a huge lag and freezes with GC config turned on. And I still did not figured which one it is :D

I didn't see the experimental Option. In which config I find them?

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:52pm

With the experimental Confing i had sometimes while testing problems with not loading chunks client side. Reconecting loads them fine. No other known Bugs so far for that.

Edit: In GregTechs WorldGeneration.cfg. It is called: worldgen { B:ExperimentalGCWorldgen_false=false }

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, November 28th 2014, 2:57pm

OK and then not need to turn on the option : B:"Generate other mods features on planets"=true??

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:00pm

Yes, it then does the same internally, but only for itself so other mods worldgeneration is not called then. The call is only at an sightly different time in the worldgenerations that might mix something up.

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:04pm

I will try it.

By the way i get some wired Java Errors (hs_err_pid..... log) when starting a new map (with Underground Biomes Constructs, Highlands, BoP,PFAA,Galacticraft ) if I delete it the error Gone.

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:09pm

With so many mods adding to the worldgeneration it can easily happen that something is messed up. With "Generate other mods features on planets" on and all that mods, it basicly runs the worldgen 3-4x on Galacticraft Dimensions.

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, November 28th 2014, 3:19pm

Jep, multible mods try to generate on the same chunk at the same time messing up world generation. Experimental Generation could fix that, but also might create the same problem somewhere else.

Counter:

Hits today: 21,659 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,353,099