You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 1:22pm

Now I see it :D maybe 1px more wide :I then it should be easier to see :D

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male
  • "Zerrens" started this thread

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 6:17pm

Yeah I can do something like that. I might do the 'ic2' route and have the meters fill up instead of get brighter.

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 3:56am

Yeah I can do something like that. I might do the 'ic2' route and have the meters fill up instead of get brighter.
OR you could make a rainbow above the battery that gets bigger
Full battery has a full metal Nyan cat on top

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 9:15am

@Zerrens
New GUIs are amazing, they very intuitive to understand how, adding small details like arrows and other parts really helps with quickly understanding what machine you currently operating with, without having to even read it's name.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 10:55pm

I've done more IC2 things, shored up some GT things, and have done some Gravisuite/ASP now. Might do IHL later. Update soon? maybe tomorrow

Also that's exactly my goal for the GUIs. Glad it worked. Don't think I'll be touching the IC2 guis since honestly they're pretty good as-is.

More textures abound. Recovering from some serious physical activity; friends and I went to a concert last night and my entire body is sore--some dude kicked me in the back of the head while he was trying to crowd surf as well. I usually find myself making a lot of textures when I'm physically ill :P

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Monday, January 19th 2015, 1:26am

I've done more IC2 things, shored up some GT things, and have done some Gravisuite/ASP now. Might do IHL later. Update soon? maybe tomorrow

Also that's exactly my goal for the GUIs. Glad it worked. Don't think I'll be touching the IC2 guis since honestly they're pretty good as-is.

More textures abound. Recovering from some serious physical activity; friends and I went to a concert last night and my entire body is sore--some dude kicked me in the back of the head while he was trying to crowd surf as well. I usually find myself making a lot of textures when I'm physically ill :P
Yes IHL needs it.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, January 19th 2015, 1:35am

IHL... fancy textures, much polygons. Is it even resourcepack-eable?
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Monday, January 19th 2015, 3:08pm

IHL... fancy textures, much polygons. Is it even resourcepack-eable?
yes, I've tried. It's a bitch to get through especially when I haven't used enough of the mod to understand it all. At least Fog has a wiki. It's also a bitch to get the textures on such nice models. But it is very possible.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 2:08pm

After this release, I might expand a little bit into a few more mods. Generally everyone uses AE2 nowadays right?

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 5:41pm

After this release, I might expand a little bit into a few more mods. Generally everyone uses AE2 nowadays right?
Warning, Pressure pipes works wierd with 16x textures. I am passively texturing it and honestly it was annoying :P

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 6:26pm

Yes, AE2 is extensively used in conjunction with GregTech nowadays.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 6:54pm

Spoiler Spoiler

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 7:28pm

Spoiler Spoiler

I approve this message

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 7:55am

Spoiler Spoiler

That looks great. :)

I sent you a PM on MCF after seeing some of your work; I wanted to know if you would be interested in joining the Unity team. There are only the select few whom I would trust with this design aesthetic, and you are one of them. I don't have much free time these days so I'm looking to keep the pack alive through the community and I know a lot of people love your work. If you're interested, you can find the repo here. Keep up the great work.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 1:35am

@CyanideX I pmed you there~

1.1.1 out with some IHL (not a whole lot), and some changes for IC2/gregtech. Fixed some plate textures, paper, solar panels, and item changes.

AE2 and PP should be included in a few days.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 1:39am

any chance of gravisuite? it'll look a bit out of place with the fancy quantum suit

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Friday, January 30th 2015, 3:52am

any chance of gravisuite? it'll look a bit out of place with the fancy quantum suit

As of yesterday, Gravisuite is included. The chest armor is basically the quantum armor but with a blue engine on the back.

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Friday, January 30th 2015, 4:34am

Just letting you know, this is being used in CQI's various modpacks.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Friday, January 30th 2015, 4:38am

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I hope people enjoy it.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 11:12pm

Updating coming soon, contains AE2 and pressure pipes! Maybe tonight if I can finalize some things.

I'm gonna do Galacticraft & Railcraft (which I've done in my style in another pack but I want to tweak slightly for ZT) and PFAA.