You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:30pm

Erm, SpwnX, do you like that ? :P :D XD

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:53pm

Maybe...
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:10pm

Ooh, :3 *Meow*

You like being the inferior one in a Relationship ? :P :D XD *Joking..or not* BTW : Being with a yandere implies being a bit masochistic, unless you didn't knew that when you first dated her :P That's why I said it's best if it's a tsundere, at least she won't kill you :D

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:13pm

SpwnX build a base together with Greg... After that, a yandere should be nothing.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:30pm

I just never had a real (amorous) relationship with anyone in those 18 years of my life. I have been feeling awfully lonely for the last two years, just that. Thus I don't think I would mind such.

Lol for what bloody said. Also, this is definitely not the place for it... this went way too offtopic :(.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Mine_Sasha

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:44pm

@Bloody : XD, yeah, kinda true, I also thought about that :P

@SpwnY : Ooh :( , well, you will find eventually someone, I had a few relations, but in the end we all stayed friends, now I'm a loner since 2012 ? I think XD Well, at least, you don't have a bunch of girls that dress up like ******* in your college, and that think that they are the best, but that are so dumb that even someone who is bad at comebacks can make them angry XD , most of the girls I dated aren't in my class/college anymore :/ , but I'm waiting and being patient ( actually, no I'm not, but I'm not the guy who jumps on every girls he sees and that isn't loyal ;) ) :) :D :P :D

Edit : Girl or guy, I don't really know your préférences, just for not being seen as homophobic and stuff by extreme people --' but yeah, be patient :)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:59pm

We should rename this thread to "SpwnX and Grills"
http://powdertoy.co.uk/ - physics/chemistry/electronics 2D sandbox.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:13pm

I could do that, but instead i'll move it to the proper place. Once I get home from college.

PS: I'm the weird nerd guy that is always lone, even on places full of people, like college/university.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SpwnX" (Dec 5th 2014, 8:37pm)

Mine_Sasha

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:42pm

Sorry, I don't understand the reference about SpwnX and Grill :c ;(

@SpwnX : Same thing here, or let say 50% same thing, people think I'm a geek and a nerd & stuff except for sport, where they say I'm a baowss :3 but I'm kinda lonely. People also used to think that I was fat & some other bullsh*t about me until the last year, the last day of the school year, we all went to Aquapark, and then they just stfuped about telling me I'm fat ( abs FTW ) XD :P :D

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:47pm

Yeah... I don't like sports. You can guess my body type. I'm not that fat at least. Just a bit overweight.

Awkward, quiet, shy and not handsome, waiting doesn't work ^^. Acting... neither.

Note to everyone: I'll move these posts later.

Mine_Sasha

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:56pm

Meh, it's very easy to get abs :P , just a bit of training every day ;)

Acting ? What do you mean, you have difficulties to interact with people ?... I was like that before :/ ;(

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:59pm

Yes I do have such problems. Nor I have the motivation to do anything, at all. The result is my grades falling... and I might have to do some subjects again if it goes like this.

Well, it is a loop of self hatred low esteem and depression.
Often I feel like just giving up on everything and say goodbye.

Mine_Sasha

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:10pm

... Let's stop talking about this here, we went already too far. I think it will be best for you. :)

Counter:

Hits today: 54,209 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,900