You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• "DreamMasterXXL" is male
  • "DreamMasterXXL" started this thread
  • Germany

Friday, August 14th 2015, 3:11pm

All Thaumcraft Clusters can be dropped from Gregtech ores with the Pickaxe of the core. (I test it with GT Lead gives 1 Lead Cluster)
You can make own recipes that clusters give Crushed ores if this answer your question. If not ask again ;-)

Look at this Mod it adds a bunch of Clusters.

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/…-bites-the-dust

;( Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!
And that mod you pointed out seems cool too, I'll try.
Too bad it hasn't all gregtech ores, but i understand why :D

I don't know much about minecraft modding, but, would be possible to add an EU consumption config on Greg machines? Or that has nothing to do with minetweaker, and I should ask Bloody instead? (I wanted to halve each tech tier consumption, so higher tier machines would be more attractive, instead spamming lv ones)

You can say how much eu a machine use per tick. So you can change the Tier maybe 32 and you can say this process needs 20 Ticks = 1 sec. So this two numbers say how much eu totally be used. 20 Ticks a 32 eu = 640 eu per operation.

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Location: Outside your house, watching you by the window. Don't try to find me, I always hide when you look.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 6:12pm

Ok, I guess it's harder than looks...
Would you mind sharing a simple script with a macerator -> cluster to dust?
So I could see how it works, and edit to the other clusters...

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 6:30pm

Ok, I guess it's harder than looks...
Would you mind sharing a simple script with a macerator -> cluster to dust?
So I could see how it works, and edit to the other clusters...

Ok i can do if you say me what you want to get out from clusters .

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Location: Outside your house, watching you by the window. Don't try to find me, I always hide when you look.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 12:20pm

Well, basically, I want to double the outcome from the original ore, for example: from a Iron cluster, 4x crushed iron ores, and double the changes of the byproducts.
If you can make just one, I can make the others based on it.

Thank you very much!

Friday, August 21st 2015, 12:49pm

Well, basically, I want to double the outcome from the original ore, for example: from a Iron cluster, 4x crushed iron ores, and double the changes of the byproducts.

Thank you very much!

Check out the GT config for overpoweredstuff. There are some ore byproduct multipliers in there.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Friday, August 21st 2015, 3:23pm

Thank you very much!

Check out the GT config for overpoweredstuff. There are some ore byproduct multipliers in there.

I think that only applies to ores. I've got Thaumcraft installed myself, and I don't see entries for the native metal clusters in that config, which I presume are what Drawfox is talking about (though it doesn't make sense to expect byproducts from those, since alchemy has already removed the impurities)

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Friday, August 21st 2015, 7:06pm

I think that only applies to ores. I've got Thaumcraft installed myself, and I don't see entries for the native metal clusters in that config, which I presume are what Drawfox is talking about (though it doesn't make sense to expect byproducts from those, since alchemy has already removed the impurities)

Yep! Well, removing impurities should yield less by gregtech logic, even the native cluster to 2 ingots would made no sense then.
I just want a better use to the Pickaxe of the core, so it don't became useless, I think is fair to make a native cluster yield more. Right now native clusters gives less than a normal ore fully processed.
Maybe 1 native cluster = 4 pure dusts would make more sense, but then I would lose byproducts.
If this becomes too OP, I can lower to 3 crushed ores, will need to test it first.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Friday, August 21st 2015, 7:21pm

Right now native clusters gives less than a normal ore fully processed.

How so? Ignoring the byproducts, afaik the most iron you can get by processing a normal iron ore in GT machines is 20 nuggets. NEI shows that a native iron cluster can be macerated for 22 tiny iron dust by default.

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:48pm

How so? Ignoring the byproducts, afaik the most iron you can get by processing a normal iron ore in GT machines is 20 nuggets. NEI shows that a native iron cluster can be macerated for 22 tiny iron dust by default.

It does? I thought I could only smelt native clusters directly on two ingots. Others ores I'd seen only let me smelt. At least is what my NEI says. But I can't trust it anymore :(

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Friday, August 21st 2015, 9:11pm

It does? I thought I could only smelt native clusters directly on two ingots. Others ores I'd seen only let me smelt. At least is what my NEI says. But I can't trust it anymore :(

Sorry, my mistake, turns out that macerator recipe was added by Electro-Magic Tools. (it has a pre-unlocked Thaumonomicon entry about it)

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:38pm

Thank you very much!

so for this one you want to have a example Minetweaker script right?

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:53pm

Source code

import mods.gregtech.Pulverizer;

Pulverizer.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:5032> * 4, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2034>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2299>], <Thaumcraft:ItemNugget:16>, [10000, 2000, 10000], 400, 2);

For the Iron Cluster (Nickel and Stone Dust as Byproduct.)

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 7:51pm

Yes

Yes, thank you very much!
It's not even close of how I thought it was. It uses the item ID...

Edit: Feeling even dumber now, just saw your signature. There a lot of useful examples there...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Drawfox" (Aug 22nd 2015, 8:15pm)

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 9:05pm

Yes

Yes, thank you very much!
It's not even close of how I thought it was. It uses the item ID...

Edit: Feeling even dumber now, just saw your signature. There a lot of useful examples there...

Make Minetweaker scripts is much more easy than coding in Java ;-)

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 10:11pm

Don't know , I'm struggling here...

I want to make a steel recipe on the EBF, using 9 Wrought Iron nuggets instead a one ingot, but I have two problems:

First, I don't know how to use fluids, or get their ID (1000 x oxygen).
Second, even without the oxygen, I can't make it work...

Spoiler Spoiler

Code:
//--
import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnace;

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, 100, 120, 1000);
//----

Returns this: ERROR: GT.zs:3 > 2 methods available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.item.IItemStack, minetweaker.item.IItemStack, int, int, int)

Can you help me with this? ;(

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 11:46pm

These are valid Formats:

Source code

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);
BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

Or with my mod with Fluid/Gas Support

Source code

import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnaceLiq;

BlastFurnaceLiq.addRecipe(output1, output2, liquidInput, input1, input2, durationTicks, euperTick, heat); 

heat= max 3600 K (3600)

Your Code:

Source code

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, 100, 120, 1000);

output, input duration, eu, heat

your forget the second output. If you not use it set it to null

Source code

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, null, 100, 120, 1000);

Or with my mod and 1 Bucket Oxygen per operation

Source code

import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnaceLiq;
BlastFurnaceLiq.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11305>, null, <liquid:oxygen> * 1000, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:9304>*9, null, 100, 120, 1000);

(Btw 100 Ticks are 5 Seconds. This is a bit cheap i suggest min 20 oer 25 seconds or 400-500 Ticks)

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 12:55am

Ah, that's right, I forgot that this is basically a program, I have to pass every reference...
And I see that there's a different function liquids input, nice to know.

About being cheap, it's the same recipe from the GT original, Wrought Iron takes only 5 seconds to became Steel.
I just want to use 9 nuggets instead 1 ingot :D .

Well, I can't thank you enough. Great MOD btw. :thumbsup:

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:01am

Possible Bug

So i found the way to make it work, stable and repeatable:
1. We need two strings in script. It may be written by any template or be the same both.

Source code

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);
BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

2. We need load Minecraft, enter the world, quit it and enter back again
It works. My EBF have new recipe now (Graphene from Graphite + Silicon).

But it does not work if script contains only single line and if we enter to the world 1-st time. Seems like bug.

gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.27
GTTweaker-1.7.10-0.7.6
Script:

Source code

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);
BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);
Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard modpack based on GT5.09 https://yadi.sk/d/y6jW8SH6mjuAV

DreamMasterXXL

Mod Tweaker

• Germany

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 1:19pm

Possible Bug

So i found the way to make it work, stable and repeatable:
1. We need two strings in script. It may be written by any template or be the same both.

Source code

2. We need load Minecraft, enter the world, quit it and enter back again
It works. My EBF have new recipe now (Graphene from Graphite + Silicon).

But it does not work if script contains only single line and if we enter to the world 1-st time. Seems like bug.

gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.27
GTTweaker-1.7.10-0.7.6
Script:

Source code

Maybe using BlasFurnaceLiq from my Mod. It would work with a singel line. I using Blas Furnace in my scripts too without any errors or missing recipes.