You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 10:02am

Growth: Makes the plant mature faster. Over 23 it will make the plant act like a weed, while being immune to weed itself.
Gain: Makes the plant yield more on harvest. There is no special condition for this one. The higher, the better.
Resistance: Makes the plant be more resistant to weeds and trampling. Also gives you a better chance of recovering a seed bag when left clicking a mature plant. Over ~20 (I dun remember the value) it will make the plant take longer to breed.

All stats maxes on 31. Crops with higher stats (and tiers) require better environment conditions to grow, otherwise they may grow slower, not grow at all, or simply die (the crop will vanish).
Environment conditions are soil, biome, height, space, sunlight, fertilizer and hydration.
Better environment conditions also makes crops grow faster.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 10:50am

Growth: Makes the plant mature faster. Over 23 it will make the plant act like a weed, while being immune to weed itself.
Gain: Makes the plant yield more on harvest. There is no special condition for this one. The higher, the better.
Resistance: Makes the plant be more resistant to weeds and trampling. Also gives you a better chance of recovering a seed bag when left clicking a mature plant. Over ~20 (I dun remember the value) it will make the plant take longer to breed.

All stats maxes on 31. Crops with higher stats (and tiers) require better environment conditions to grow, otherwise they may grow slower, not grow at all, or simply die (the crop will vanish).
Environment conditions are soil, biome, height, space, sunlight, fertilizer and hydration.
Better environment conditions also makes crops grow faster.
thanks!! i was going about it a bit messed up then! still growth = faster cycles and resistance gives more bags/better chance.. gain can come later then :)

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 3:43pm

yeah, gain should come last. and it is absolutely insane. i mean, 3 to 4 wheat per growth cycle out of a plant, after 3 or 4 crossbreeds aka AT MOST 3 or 4 gain, is slightly overpowered i think.
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 7:53pm

Ah, why. :P
I'm happy with my 21/31/n netherwart that drops 10-12 netherwart per harvest (and it grows quite quickly).

A note is that resistance is a stat that i absolutely don't care about as it is useless for the produce.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 8:41pm

Diareed with 21 / 31 / n is absolutely beast...

It's... More OP than collectors..

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Monday, April 27th 2015, 7:43am

more OP than ee2 darkroom setups?
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 7:56am

eh? whats that?

malcanteth

Tree Cutter

• "malcanteth" is female

Monday, April 27th 2015, 8:04am

eh? whats that?

1. Red Power lamp lights a room, RP2 Deployer uses bonemeal on grass floor (results in grass and flowers growing there)
2. RP2 lamp turns off, all the flowers are dropped onto the ground
3. RP2 Transposers collect those flowers, lamp turns on again
4. Equivalent Exchange turns flowers into bonemeal and diamonds
5. ?????????
6. PROFIT!

死! 冬! 運命!

Monday, April 27th 2015, 8:36am

eh? whats that?

1. Red Power lamp lights a room, RP2 Deployer uses bonemeal on grass floor (results in grass and flowers growing there)
2. RP2 lamp turns off, all the flowers are dropped onto the ground
3. RP2 Transposers collect those flowers, lamp turns on again
4. Equivalent Exchange turns flowers into bonemeal and diamonds
5. ?????????
6. PROFIT!
interesting but meh :)
nice mod option :)

blub01

• "blub01" is male

Monday, April 27th 2015, 4:30pm

cut out the lamp, you don't need that. and is that even still possible with ee3 not being so OP anymore? though there is project exchange now.. and it gets you totally crazy yield, i built one once when i played the ftb pyramid map.

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 6:10pm

I want to thank you all! I managed to get a very decent iron start and soem stick reed which i will make a farm soon!

I found out its easier to go with a 2x2 and just keep breeding the best .. never to let any stat go down.. only positive numbers get planted!

its interesting and a challange to work with but not horible!

its fun, and i will have use for all the empty space in my base :)