You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • "Chocohead" started this thread
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 4:20pm

Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

Both Advanced Solars and GraviSuite have items that can't be crafted when on a server, because of IC2 changes so that all reactor components are crafting with a damage value of 1. Until SeNtiMeL comes back, you can use the following to fix them.

Because I'm nice, there are multiple options to achieve the same thing:
  1. IC2 Only Method
  2. Uncomplication Method
  3. Minetweaker Method
  4. Fixer Mod Method

Installing
You only need to copy the industrialcraft-2-2.2.xxx-experimental.zip\assets\ic2\config\shaped_recipes.ini file, and put it in a folder called "ic2" in the normal mod config folder. You can then put the lines below anywhere of the file, but putting them at either right at the top or the bottom is best, because everytime you update IC2, if the update contains any recipe changes, you'll have to do the process again with the new shaped_recipes.ini file. A little imperfect, but for most builds you won't have to, and you can always use another one of the methods instead if you really don't want to bother.

Advanced Solars
Only the MT Core needs a recipe changing:

Source code

; Fixing Avanced Solar Panels
AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items@12 = "GRG|G G|GRG" G:AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items@5 R:IC2:reactorReflectorThick@1

Gravisuite
Both the Engine Booster and the Cooling Core need their recipes changing:

Source code

; Fixing Gravisuite
GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem@6 = "GPG|COC|PVP" G:minecraft:glowstone_dust P:IC2:itemPartAlloy C:IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv O:IC2:upgradeModule V:IC2:reactorVentDiamond@1
GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem@2 = "CHC|PIP|CHC" C:IC2:reactorCoolantSix@1 H:IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond@1 P:IC2:reactorPlatingHeat I:IC2:itemPartIridium

Installing
You need to get the Uncomplication Addon. To be warned, this addon does lots of other things, such as replacing plates/item casings with ingots, and restoring the old E-net. For the sake of this, I'll show you how to disable all the other changes, so you can just use it to fix the recipes.
In the
Uncomplication.cfg file:

Source code

# Configuration file

classic-e-net {
    # This enables the custom classic-like E-Net. This also disables IC2's own E-Net! [default: true]
    B:enable=false

# If this is set to true, it will instead of exploding, a machine will just stop accepting energy. [default: false]
    B:enableIC2EasyMode=false
}

general {
    # This will enable the recipe overrider. This means, you can use Ingots instead of plates in crafting recipes. See Uncomplication-Replacement.ini for more information. [default: true]
    B:addCraftingRecipes=true
    B:addCraftingRecipesExp=false
    B:addMAchineRecipes=false

# This will enable the MachineRecipeOverrider, so you can use Ingots instead of Plates in machines. [default: true]
    B:addMachineRecipes=false

# If you set this to true, Uncomplication will add its blocks and items. [default: true]
    B:enableBlocksItems=false

# This will hide the recipes that are overridden from NEI, so you can't see them anymore. [default: true]
    B:hideOldRecipes=true
}
Now, go to the Uncomplication-Replacement.ini file, and remove everything from it apart from the top 3 lines. For each mod, add the lines in this file.

Advanced Solars

Source code

; Fix Advanced Solars
IC2:reactorReflectorThick@0 = IC2:reactorReflectorThick@1

Gravisuite

Source code

; Fix Gravisuite
IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond@0 = IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond@1
IC2:reactorVentDiamond@0 = IC2:reactorVentDiamond@1

Installing
You need to have Minetweaker for this method. You need to make a file in the scripts folder it will make when it's first run, then you need to make a Fix.zs file. The name doesn't especially matter, but the extension does, make sure it's zs, and Notepad doesn't turn it into .zs.txt ;) For each mod, add the lines to this file.

Advanced Solars

Source code

# Fix Advanced Solars
recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:12>,
   [[<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>,
     <IC2:reactorReflectorThick:1>,
     <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>],
    [<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>,
     null,
     <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>],
    [<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>,
     <IC2:reactorReflectorThick:1>,
     <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>]
   ]);

Gravisuite

Source code

# Fix Gravisuite
recipes.addShaped(<GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem:6>,
   [[<minecraft:glowstone_dust>,
     <IC2:itemPartAlloy:0>,
     <minecraft:glowstone_dust>],
    [<IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>,
     <IC2:upgradeModule:0>,
     <IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>],
    [<IC2:itemPartAlloy:0>,
     <IC2:reactorVentDiamond:1>,
     <IC2:itemPartAlloy:0>]
   ]);
recipes.addShaped(<GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem:2>,
   [[<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>,
     <IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond:1>,
     <IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>],
    [<IC2:reactorPlatingHeat>,
     <IC2:itemPartIridium>,
     <IC2:reactorPlatingHeat>],
    [<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>,
     <IC2:reactorHeatSwitchDiamond:1>,
     <IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>]
   ]);

Installing
Simply download the mod from here, and put it in the mods folder.

Advanced Solars
Automatically detected and fixed.

Gravisuite
Automatically detected and fixed.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Chocohead" (Jan 9th 2016, 12:16am) with the following reason: More ways \o/

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 4:47pm

You could use Uncomplication and put stuff on the Replacement Map.
Check out my mods here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 5:26pm

Can anyone think of any other methods? :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 6:03pm

My gravisuite version lel. (maybe once it is finished)

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 2:36pm

в IC2 рецепты тоже в файлах находятся и их можно изменять под себя....

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 12:35am

Hey Chocohead,

I want to thank you for taking the time to try and find a solution for this.

However, I'm having trouble with the fixes you suggest.

The first one, doesn't work.

Am I doing it wrong?

My steps:
Extract item recipes ini into a folder called "ic2" in the "config" folder in the base of the server installation.
Add the lines to the bottom of the file.
Recipes are still not accounting for the :1.

The third one, I also cannot get to work... I get a forge error saying that it couldn't detect the version of the mod because it says "any" for the version.

Am I doing it wrong?

I will try the second one now. But any tips on why the others aren't working so far?

Thanks!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 1:20am

The first one might be dependant on which version of IC2 you're using, older versions did have issues if mods registered their items too late it wouldn't make the recipe changes, but that's been fix in newer versions.

As for the third, that's weird. It would imply that that's another mod having issues though, don't remember Minetweaker having any of it's own dependencies.

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 30,793 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,294,157