You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Daenara

Iron Miner

• "Daenara" is female
  • "Daenara" started this thread
  • Germany

Saturday, January 7th 2017, 2:27am

More categories in creative mode

Hello,

I noticed that the one tab ic2 gets a bit full in creative mode so I thought it might be time to split it up in different tabs. If the advanced solar panels and graviton suit addons are installed they even use the same category. My idea would be the following:

One tab ic2 machines
One tab with tools, weapons & armor
One with cells, craftable parts and maybe fluids
One with all resources, powders, plates, ingots and so on

The other blocks, plants and such could be either sorted in the normal minecraft tabs or in an extra ic2 misc tab

That would make looking through the items and/or finding items much easier, especially if you forgot the name or the search function doesn't work (mine is broken atm and I don't want to find the mod which causes it)

Daenara

Counter:

Hits today: 21,938 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,353,378