You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:49pm

Quantum Bodyarmor Switch JetPack Mode

Is it still possible to enable/disable the jetpack on quantum bodyarmor? Jetpack works; space-M works to toggle hover mode; but LCtrl-M doesn't turn jetpack on/off in Industrialcraft-2-2.6.142-ex110 (Direwolf20 modpack). I've tried reassigning Boost and Mode Switch - doesn't help. Turning off jetpack mode is really useful: Minecraft's autojump bounces you around, and I'd still like to swim while wearing armor :)
Moray
"To err is human; to purr, feline."

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:30am

It's listed in the controls menu but I couldn't get it to work on industrialcraft-2-2.6.142-ex110

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:22pm

The quantum suit doesn't have a way to turn the jetpack off, that was always only for the Gravisuite chestplate. I suppose it could do with one though.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 10:55pm

Thanks Chocohead. Do I need to log that as a change request somewhere?

Documentation for the key combination Boost Key + Mode Switch Key to enable/disable Jetpack mode was added to http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.p…mSuit_Bodyarmor by Escain, Revision as of 19:53, 21 January 2015. That's different from the Gravitation activation key documented at [IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3! – so it looks like there was intent to implement it at one time.
Moray
"To err is human; to purr, feline."

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 11:58pm

There might have been one for 1.7.10 that was just missed whilst porting to 1.8 (or to 1.9 or 1.10). It's a logical enough feature though so I'll add it when I've got time.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 48,950 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,058,348