You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chrysanta

Tree Cutter

• "Chrysanta" is male
  • Austria

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 9:55pm

Compressor-> Snowblock to Ice :D

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 10:54pm

That would be an Addon with just one Line of Code. XD
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 3:47am

I know it's been suggested in the actual suggestions area, but how about a machine that generates food? Connect some cables, run some power at it, and it generates any of the basic vanilla foods(bread, steaks, chicken, melon slices, bacon, apples, or maybe even golden apples if it has enough energy). Put the food you want in the top slot, it copies it for EU. Melon slices would cost the least EU, and golden apples would cost the most, using enough energy that using it to make them would take days at low voltage.
Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 11:28pm

I'm so hungry............. Macerating meat into ground beef. Cook ground beef into beef patties. Potatoes compressed into hash. MinecraftChicken MinecraftChicken M
1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
3. What ever, I'll just go around.
4. Hup, over their heads I go!
5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:56pm

How about gauss weapon (like it from Half-life MinecraftZombie )and adv watermils (accept BC liquid pipes).

This ideas... so crazy ,I am stupid !?

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 6:51pm

I want to see an addon that allows pumps to feed nearby water mills the same way that they feed nearby geothermals, btw can someone explain to me why this is not posible right now? I mean with RP2 you can do this as we have seen on youtube, so why not make it for ic2 withouth the need for rp2 stuff
Just rel@x, everything will be ok.

Alec White

Derp lvl 43

• "Alec White" is male
  • Spain

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 8:20pm

btw can someone explain to me why this is not posible right now?

Cuz thats OP iirc.

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 9:08pm

btw can someone explain to me why this is not posible right now?

Cuz thats OP iirc.
Windmills are almost the same though if you place them at y 149 you only need few to get great amounts of power. I was just thinking about this to make underground bases posible, you require a pump for each watermill you make so in the end it is resource intensive but allows for efficient energy gathering underground.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "pokeblink" (Sep 20th 2012, 9:16pm)

F4113nb34st

Iron Miner

• "F4113nb34st" is male

Friday, September 21st 2012, 3:06am

its amusing how many people failed to read the second post of this thread :P
F4113nb34st's IC2 Addons: [Addons v1.106]F4113nb34st's Addons!!!-LegacyAddonsToCome!

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

Friday, September 21st 2012, 6:09am

its amusing how many people failed to read the second post of this thread :P
I didn't understood it well until now that you mentioned it.

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 11:11pm

An announcement system when a nuke, reactor blows/meltsdown. Make it something fun where it displays the coords of the location it happen in game chat hehe.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

The3gamer

Tree Cutter

• "The3gamer" is male

Friday, February 15th 2013, 6:46am

you must be lazy

Here is the Code for ic2 1.4.5:

Spoiler Spoiler

Code for IC2 1.4.5/IC2 1.111

Its on my GitHub

https://github.com/The3gamer/How-to-make…-Machine-Recipe

Done just make a addon

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The3gamer" (Mar 19th 2013, 3:26pm)

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:52pm

Does anyone remember water strainers from power converters, they're in tekkit. I believe power converters has changed a lot and those aren't there anymore. Basically they produce power from water being pumped into them, or just add some form of hydroelectricity that might involve bc. Even just an advanced watermill, the "Hydroelectric Water Turbine"

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:58pm

Does anyone remember water strainers from power converters, they're in tekkit. I believe power converters has changed a lot and those aren't there anymore. Basically they produce power from water being pumped into them, or just add some form of hydroelectricity that might involve bc. Even just an advanced watermill, the "Hydroelectric Water Turbine"
Please dont Necropost :p
And never say "it was in tekkit" cause nobody respectable here plays it..
Or so we like to think ^^
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, May 13th 2013, 7:00pm

It is a stickied thread, although its kinda dead. Anyone can give off ideas here, for whatever reason.
About tekkit, it certainly does have a bad reputation here.

Waterstrainers are just cheaty =P, if you want more water-related generators, try adv. generators of fallenbeast. It adds two new types of water generators.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, May 13th 2013, 7:03pm

It is a stickied thread, although its kinda dead. Anyone can give off ideas here, for whatever reason.
About tekkit, it certainly does have a bad reputation here.

Waterstrainers are just cheaty =P, if you want more water-related generators, try adv. generators of fallenbeast. It adds two new types of water generators.
This is Stickied? ;o
Lol, i just clicked on the Link at the Front page, dont think i have ever even opened a Sticky thread in this Subsection :P
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 8:41pm

IDEA: Tesla Coil
Hello, i have this idea a few seconds ago xP

Could be made ​​tesla coil, which had in our inventory along with Batpack / Lappack / Advanced Lappack and all battery packs, if we put the tesla coil in hotbar and we gave one click right, gave 1000 I emergency to mine, using wrenches, 20 times (has to be charged with a MFE/MFSU with 20000 EU.). The recipe is borne by the developer. :thumbup:

AlexTheAwesome

Tree Cutter

• "AlexTheAwesome" is male

Monday, March 16th 2015, 5:31am

RF converters

How about a RF converter? I play with Extra Utilities, and the lava generators are very efficient. So please make one, for 1.7.10 experimental.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, March 16th 2015, 7:50am

1. Necroposting
2. There already is 2 addons which let you do that
3. You're ruining IC2's own balance if you start allowing much cheaper forms of energy generation to be used over IC2's own generators
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 60,250 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,224,941