You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • "SeNtiMeL" started this thread
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 3:15pm

[Addon for MC 1.7.10 IC EXP] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3 ! [SSP/SMP]

Hello boys and girls ! Our scientists are glad to present you the latest advanced scientific development !!! After UFO falling near to Roswell, New Mexico, in June or July 1947 we are engaged more than 65 years in reverse engineering. There were numerous attempts to reproduce the gravitational engine of aliens, but till 2012 they were unsuccessful. And now after long years of research we represent you our new development a gravitational suite, based at alien technology.

And now we are proud to present to you:

UltimateLappack (based on our advanced development in the field of power and properties of iridium in combination to superconductors).
Tech specification:
- energy storage 10 000 000 eu and it's can full charge and discharge about at 25 seconds !!! It's fully charge MFE only for 2 seconds. 8)
- can charge and discharge at MFE and MFSU. You can use it as portable storage.
- visual indication of activation mode and charge state ! (See screenshot at spoiler ! You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright.)
- can supply additional power yours dressed chest electric armor (like quantum chest plate, electric jetpack and etc). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
GravitationChestPlate (Based on the latest gravitational engine and UltimateLappack).
Tech specification:
- It's allow fly ! . Default key for activate Gravitation engine is "F" (you can change it in options). Fly mode activate by double jump. Remember: if gravi engine is "ON", you loose energy irrespective of you fly or not.
- contains all spec of quantum body armor.
- energy storage 10 000 000 eu and it's can full charge and discharge about at 25 seconds.
- can charge and discharge at MFE and MFSU. You can use it as portable storage.
- supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)
- full charge will suffice for 30 minutes of flight. Can boost fly by press "Boost key" (сonsumption of energy increases in 2 times).
- visual indication of activation mode and charge state ! (See screenshot at spoiler ! You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright.)
Advanced Lappack
Tech specification:
- energy storage 1 000 000 eu.
- can charge at MFE, MFSU
- visual indication of charge state.
- can supply additional power yours dressed chest electric armor (like quantum chest plate, electric jetpack and etc). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
Advanced Electric Jetpack
Tech specification:
- overlocked engine - max height now limit to 256 ! (energy consumption 50% more than standart Electric Jetpack)
- can enable and disable jetpack engine for your convenience ("Fly" key)
- boost mode (energy consumption x5 more)
- visual indication of charge state and work mode (you can change work mode by shift "Space bar" and press "Mode key" )
Advanced NanoChestPlate
Tech specification:
- contains all spec of Nano Body Armor.
- integrated Advanced Electric Jetpack (see specification above)
GraviTool
Tech specification:
- energy storage 100 000 eu.
- universal tool, it's include 4 removable snap (wrench, hoe, treetap, screwdriver)
- wrench work only at lossless mode !
- now you don't need use Buildcraft (forestry) wrench ! Our wrench works with Buildcraft, Forestry, ThermalExpansion and mods which use BC wrench !
- screwdriver snap works with all Redpower device and also can rotate pistons, dispenser and repeaters !
- you can change work mode by shift "right mouse button" and "Mode key"
Advanced Diamond Drill
Tech specification:
- 35% faster than diamond drill in normal mode
- energy consumption 100% more than diamond drill
- Have 4 working modes ("Normal mode", "Lower power" - speed same as original Diamond Drill, "Fine mode" - speed same as Drill, "Big holes" - destroy 3 * 3 * 1 area for quick mine. For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
Advanced Chainsaw
Tech specification:
- 35% faster than chainsaw
- energy consumption 100% more than chainsaw
- can eff operate with (wool, melon, pumpkin, cactus)
Vajra (ultimate tool)
Tech specification:
- Based the destruction of intermolecular bonds with the microwave magnetic field
- Can break any block in game (exclude bedrock) with one hit (include in flight mode)
- 30% better damage than nanosaber
- have accurate mode - silk touch (right mouse button). For enable this function press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
- energy consumption 3333 eu per hit (work time with vajra + Ultimate Lappack equivalent diamond drill + lappack).

Addon spotlight by Edoreld for version 1.9.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TcJLftRq5s
Addon spotlight by Ultimate_omega: http://youtu.be/o6xbxJ8G3-w
Addon spotlight by Corjaantje: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6UzyGFFjGo

Sphax purebdcraft style pack (128x, 64x) by Pcmaster160 : http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x-gravitation-suite-11

Design of Gravitation Suite:

Crafting recipe (you can disable some crafting recipes in config file):

Spoiler Spoiler

For all craft we need create our new superconductor for UltimateLappack and GraviChestPlate.
First we need to craft Superconductor cover:

After we can create superconductor:

UltimateLappack:

For craft new Gravitation chestplate we must craft some new items.
Cooling core for gravitation engine:

And gravitation engine:

Now we can craft GravitationChestPlate:

Ultimate Solar Helmet:

Advanced Lappack:

Advanced Diamond Drill:

Advanced Chainsaw:

For craft new Vajra we need:
Magnetron:

Vajra Core:

And now we can craft Vajra:

You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Also you can disable it, if you use others HUD addons ! (Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright)

Sceenshots of visual indicator energy state:

Spoiler Spoiler

Old versions:
Download old versions here

Changelog

For all those who want to use my addons in their mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons. You don't need pm me about it !

P.S. Thanks to Arhan and Krezzard for graphics and crafting ideas. And other peoples who help me develop this adddon.

Download Gravitation Suite for Minecraft 1.7.2 and Minecraft 1.7.10:
SeNtiMeL has attached the following files:

This post has been edited 59 times, last edit by "SeNtiMeL" (Sep 16th 2014, 10:04am)

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male

Location: UTC+01:00 in non-daylight saving time, UTC+02:00 in daylight saving time

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 3:41pm

It's great, but I have suggestions:
Make more Alien Armor! A laser helmet that fires laser shots that only hurt mobs etc.

Don't make it just an armor addon, make it an ultra-high-tech-addon!
With placeable superconductors and the ultra-generator!

Spoiler Spoiler

The Core Tap!
It uses the extreme heat of Minecraftia's planetary core to generate energy!
How it works:
You craft The Core Drill and place it. It should look similiar to the support scaffolding in the ICBM mod, but way larger. Then, you connect it to a High-Temperature Turbine using alloy pipes or insulated high-temperature pipes, depending on how deep you drill. After that, you have to insert high-temperature pipes/alloy pipes into The Core Drill. In less than 3 ingame months it reaches the inner core if you supply it with enough energy (512 EU/t). Of course, The Core Drillhead is so high-tech that it doesn't get damaged when digging down! But you don't get the energy yet! First, smelt tin ingots to create molten tin. Insert the molten tin into The Core Drill instead of the water used in today's geothermal power plants and your energy will flow out of your High-Temperature Turbine! Of course, when The Core Drill is currently drilling, it can't pump tin through the pipes, so no energy is generated.

The layers of Minecraftia:
The Outer Crust: It's the normal Minecraft underground world, accessed when The Core Drill drills down the first time. Here The Core Tap doesn't produce any energy, except when a piece of alloy pipe is submerged in lava(4EU/t). When The Core Drill drills through bedrock(it won't replace it, it will ignore it), it reaches...

The Inner Crust: Here some energy(8EU/t) is produced if alloy pipes are used. When The Core Drill reaches a depth of about 40 kilometers (after less than a day) it reaches...

The Upper Mantle: Here a medium amount(32EU/t) of electricity is produced, regardless of the pipe type used. But when 1000 km depth are reached (after less than 18 days), The Core Drill accesses...

The Lower Mantle: If The Core Drill reaches this layer, all alloy pipes in the whole system will melt and there's a 1 in 16 chance that there's a volcanic eruption if alloy pipes are used somewhere. From now on you will need high-temperature pipes. However, a large amount of energy(512EU/t) is generated when this layer is reached. For even more energy you need to reach 3000km depth(after less than 54 days), so "you" can access...

The Outer Core: Pretty large amounts of electricity(1024EU/t or more) can produced with the heat from the Outer Core, and it's the deepest safe layer. If you REALLY want energy, then you have to wait about three ingame months to reach 5000 km depth, because there is...

THE INNER CORE: Extreme energy(2048 EU/t or more Yes, more. I mean, look at how long it takes and how much it costs!). Extreme heat. Even high-temperature pipes can melt here! But from here you can get so much energy, SO MUCH ENERGY!!! OH MY NONEXISTANT GOD, IT'S SO MUCH ENERGY! Err, sorry.

Disasters:
Of course, such technologies don't come without risks. But if you don't access THE INNER CORE and if you don't use alloy pipes when you want to access the Lower Mantle (and deeper layers) you are safe. But if you do...

Pipe Melting
If you access the Lower Mantle with Alloy Pipes anywhere in your system or with a 1 in 7 chance every ingame day if you already accessed THE INNER CORE, some/all of your pipes will melt. If pipes melt, your Core Drill will tell you how many you have to replace in its GUI. You replace pipes by placing them into the pipe input slot of The Core Drill. But when a pipe melts, there is a 1 in 16 chance that there is a...

Volcanic eruption
Do you know the sonic explosive in the ICBM mod? Imagine the effect of 10 sonic explosives (not at the same time, but one after another, to increase the time of the eruption) that throw lava, burning rocks and fire blocks (so the whole area is set on fire) everywhere and leave behing a lava-filled crater. I made a few screenshots for the people who can't imagine that.

Spoiler Spoiler

A volcano.

An eruption.

The same eruption, a few seconds later.

The Pipes
Alloy pipes are crafted out of advanced alloy, in the shape of a pipe. They are used until you reached the Lower Mantle. They are the only type of pipe that can generate energy in the Crust.( :Intergrated Plating: =Advanced Alloy)
:Intergrated Plating: ... :Intergrated Plating:
This procuces a certain amount of sets of alloy pipes which can then be crafted into 64 alloy pipes.

High-temperature pipes are high-tech pipes made of carbon, because it has the highest melting point of al elements. Of course, you can't just use carbon plates. You have to fill your crafting grid with carbon mesh and surround the product combine the product with diamonds like so:
:Compressed Coal Ball: :Industrial Diamond: :Compressed Coal Ball:
:Industrial Diamond: :Compressed Coal Ball: :Industrial Diamond:
:Compressed Coal Ball: :Industrial Diamond: :Compressed Coal Ball:
This then has to be compressed to get a piece of super carbon. This can then be used to create a certain amount of sets of high-temperature pipes.
:Coal Chunk: ... :Coal Chunk:
One set can be crafted into 64 high-temperature pipes. Otherwise it would be way to expensive to get to The Inner Core, right?
Of course, if this woud come into contact with oxygen while tin flows through it, it would burst into flames. But there's a solution! Just coat the pipes in advanced alloy and they are fireproof and can be placed, for example in caves below your Core Drill! However, insulated pipes can't be put into The Core Drill.( :Mining Pipe =high-temperature pipe)
:Intergrated Plating: :Mining Pipe :Intergrated Plating:

By the way, how do you fly? I figured it out, you have to press F (I changed it to G), then you fly like in creative by double-jumping.
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "I don't now" (Oct 1st 2013, 8:57pm)

corjaantje

Tree Cutter

• "corjaantje" is male
  • Netherlands

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 3:44pm

Looks really interesting, but it says, it allows you to fly, is that like creative fly with double jump ? i really need to try this out :D
youtube.com/corjaantje
:MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Tesla Coil: MinecraftCow MinecraftCreeper MinecraftPig MinecraftZombieman MinecraftSkeleton MinecraftSpider
:Geothermal Generator:

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 3:57pm

It's great, but I have suggestions:
Make more Alien Armor! A laser helmet that fires laser shots that only hurt mobs etc.

Don't make it just an armor addon, make it an ultra-high-tech-addon!
With placeable superconductors and the ultra-generator!

Good idea. I have many interesting ideas for development in future !

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male

Location: UTC+01:00 in non-daylight saving time, UTC+02:00 in daylight saving time

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 4:00pm

Good idea.
The Core Tap, The Laser Helmet and/or The Placeable Superconductor?
I have many interesting ideas for development in future !
Yay! That's great!
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
I stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 4:07pm

Good idea.
The Core Tap, The Laser Helmet and/or The Placeable Superconductor

Laser helmet is good. Maybe i will create Helmet with additional hood as DeadSpace or Crysis :)

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 4:14pm

Don't forget leg and foot protection! I don't like these green dots when I can have great-tastic blue dots! But don't forget to make the laser blue and make it travel with light speed!

BuIlDaLiBlE

Really cool!

• "BuIlDaLiBlE" is male
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 5:35pm

41 diamond for GraviChestPlate and 10 diamonds for Ultimate Lappack (normal). I count diamonds, and this approximate numer of diamonds. 41 diamond is a very huge size for this.
For author only (another language):

Spoiler Spoiler

Сделай поменьше, черезчур много алмазов надо. Кстати, это я kurkin98 c Youtube.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BuIlDaLiBlE" (Jul 8th 2012, 5:41pm)

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 5:38pm

41 diamond for GraviChestPlate and 10 diamonds for Ultimate Lappack (about). 41 diamond is a very huge size for this.

Because it's very advanced tech :) No cheap craft recipe.

For Russians :)

Spoiler Spoiler

Не должно быть дешевого рецепта, чтобы было куда стремиться :)

BuIlDaLiBlE

Really cool!

• "BuIlDaLiBlE" is male
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 5:40pm

Yep, but this need very long playing Minecraft. :D

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • Russian Federation

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 5:42pm

Yep, but this need very long playing Minecraft. :D

Sure :)

passinglurker

self proclaimed nerf killer

• "passinglurker" is male

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 8:09pm

thank you for making this SeNtiMeL it way easier to tell n00bs in the suggestion forum "there's an addon for that" than to say "DENIED ALREADY USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! RAGE!! FLAME! RAGE!!"
true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

GregoriusT

Leader of GregTech Intergalactical

• "GregoriusT" is male

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 9:11pm

thank you for making this SeNtiMeL it way easier to tell n00bs in the suggestion forum "there's an addon for that" than to say "DENIED ALREADY USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! RAGE!! FLAME! RAGE!!"
Saved [Addon v1.97] Gravitation Suite v1.0 ! [SSP/SMP] in my Forum.txt
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad,
I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

Bugreports belong to the GregTech Thread. Any PM regarding Bugs or Support will get Ignored.
Especially those prefixed by a stupid Friend request.

GregTech now in OPEN BETA

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 10:04pm

Equivalent recipe exchange thing with Rocket science super conductors?
1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
3. What ever, I'll just go around.
4. Hup, over their heads I go!
5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

ultimate_omega

Copper Miner

• "ultimate_omega" is male

Monday, July 9th 2012, 12:43am

Shit son, these are impressive. Pretty well balanced in terms of recipes and looks like a ton of fun.

Depending on how I feel, I might do a quick spotlight on this, if you don't mind.

TampaPowers

Server Hoster

• "TampaPowers" is male

Monday, July 9th 2012, 2:18am

I might be dumb or something, but flying does not work for me.
Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • Russian Federation

Monday, July 9th 2012, 6:28am

Shit son, these are impressive. Pretty well balanced in terms of recipes and looks like a ton of fun.

Depending on how I feel, I might do a quick spotlight on this, if you don't mind.

Shure.

SeNtiMeL

Captain

• "SeNtiMeL" is male
  • Russian Federation

Monday, July 9th 2012, 6:32am

Check options for a FLY key. Addon tested at my server at work perfectly.

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Monday, July 9th 2012, 6:38am

Quoted

By the way, how do you fly? I figured it out, you have to press F (I changed it to G), then you fly like in creative by double-jumping.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 7:21pm

Same here. poke F, Gravitation engine turns on. double tap space aaand nothing happens.

Granted I did spawn the item with NEI on a test world to see how it worked. I did charge it first though. (to 100% even)

edit: just made one from spawned components (also in the same test world) still no flight. Running Forge 152 here.

Counter:

Hits today: 4,383 | Hits yesterday: 1,038 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 34,477,044