You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Evilko

Tree Cutter

Friday, February 21st 2014, 6:50am

Nwm, in 396 build he fix this recipes.
There was a lot of text how Greg is bad, but... meh! Let's all be friends :3

Friday, February 21st 2014, 7:19am

What did you create then? The name is so familiar. You've been on the forums before. I believe you created a mod of some relevance.
Nope, no mods made, i'm a GT Vet, been i followed it for a number of years prior to my military service, i didn't bother much with minecraft during that time, hence the hiatus. I do remember you though. With a different less Katawa shouju avatar lol.
Oh wow, a lot has changed since i last used this mod about a year ago... Really digging the bronze age so far, although correct me if i'm wrong, i thought that gregtech circuits used to play nice with the other mods, rather than forcing one to use the GT circuits, and my other nitpick is about the blocks requiring a compressor, i thought that used to have a config option associated with it.

But so far, good show ol' chap :D

Tinkers' construct doesn't seem to show up in the unificator.cfg, even deleting it and relaunching minecraft, this isn't a huge issue, but it means i don't have unification on any bronze i smelt.

By the way, i attempted to donate 8 euros to you under the name benjamin joel mauer, but i saw no option to give a minecraft username, did i miss something?
Blocks requiring a compressor is in DynamicConfig.cfg
"forcing one to use the GT circuits" I'm not sure what you mean by that...
Tinker's Construct and GregTech have had a few conflicts over the last year, and have mutually removed any interactions between them.
For Bronze, the (GT) Steam Smelter works.
There should be a 'comments' section or some sort on the donation box
Welcome Back (i have no idea who you are :P )
Ohh, it's in the DynamicConfig? My apologies, i was just presented with a huge mess (Makes sense given that i have 197 mods installed in parallel) The wiki's description of the cfg files is rather out of date in my weak defense.
I could be wrong, but after installing GT, trying to view any circuit from any mod just redirects me to the circuit recipe from gregtech, that's okay i guess, but i really preferred the days where all circuits from any mod were usable among each other including in GT. I'm afraid i'm not at a point where i can actually test whether those circuits remain craftable. just peeking into the bronze age at this point. It would really help if there were seperate NEI listings for the steam machines, even though they run off the same lists. and for whatever reason, some recipes aren't viewable immediately, ie clicking the bronze gear recipe shows all the machine methods, but not the hammer, clicking the gear again displays it. it's rather quite curious. or i'm just being silly, one of the two i suppose.

And about Tic, is there any way i can jury rig the config files to detect it, or have the handlers just been plain disabled/taken out?

Edit: Huh, is the dynamic config supposed to repeat? because i think it contains 4 iterations of the same thing. It's 15,000 lines in Notepad ++ which i don't quite think is right.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sirbab" (Feb 21st 2014, 7:27am)

Friday, February 21st 2014, 8:42am

What did you create then? The name is so familiar. You've been on the forums before. I believe you created a mod of some relevance.
Nope, no mods made, i'm a GT Vet, been i followed it for a number of years prior to my military service, i didn't bother much with minecraft during that time, hence the hiatus. I do remember you though. With a different less Katawa shouju avatar lol.
Oh wow, a lot has changed since i last used this mod about a year ago... Really digging the bronze age so far, although correct me if i'm wrong, i thought that gregtech circuits used to play nice with the other mods, rather than forcing one to use the GT circuits, and my other nitpick is about the blocks requiring a compressor, i thought that used to have a config option associated with it.

But so far, good show ol' chap :D

Tinkers' construct doesn't seem to show up in the unificator.cfg, even deleting it and relaunching minecraft, this isn't a huge issue, but it means i don't have unification on any bronze i smelt.

By the way, i attempted to donate 8 euros to you under the name benjamin joel mauer, but i saw no option to give a minecraft username, did i miss something?
Blocks requiring a compressor is in DynamicConfig.cfg
"forcing one to use the GT circuits" I'm not sure what you mean by that...
Tinker's Construct and GregTech have had a few conflicts over the last year, and have mutually removed any interactions between them.
For Bronze, the (GT) Steam Smelter works.
There should be a 'comments' section or some sort on the donation box
Welcome Back (i have no idea who you are :P )
Ohh, it's in the DynamicConfig? My apologies, i was just presented with a huge mess (Makes sense given that i have 197 mods installed in parallel) The wiki's description of the cfg files is rather out of date in my weak defense.
I could be wrong, but after installing GT, trying to view any circuit from any mod just redirects me to the circuit recipe from gregtech, that's okay i guess, but i really preferred the days where all circuits from any mod were usable among each other including in GT. I'm afraid i'm not at a point where i can actually test whether those circuits remain craftable. just peeking into the bronze age at this point. It would really help if there were seperate NEI listings for the steam machines, even though they run off the same lists. and for whatever reason, some recipes aren't viewable immediately, ie clicking the bronze gear recipe shows all the machine methods, but not the hammer, clicking the gear again displays it. it's rather quite curious. or i'm just being silly, one of the two i suppose.

And about Tic, is there any way i can jury rig the config files to detect it, or have the handlers just been plain disabled/taken out?

Edit: Huh, is the dynamic config supposed to repeat? because i think it contains 4 iterations of the same thing. It's 15,000 lines in Notepad ++ which i don't quite think is right.
Actually, the config should be quite small, that's definatey not right. Maybe, try copying it somewhere, deleting, and after that, regenerating? See if that fixes the problem, and after that copy the values from your old one.

Btw, how do the new nukes work?

дух ног слаб рук мощь зла
Glück für alle, umsonst, niemand soll erniedrigt von hier fortgehen.

Friday, February 21st 2014, 9:06am

I think it works like the more uranium/plutonium/itnt you add the bigger the bang

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Friday, February 21st 2014, 9:26am

Insert ITNT on the outside
Insert nuclear fuel on the inside (Uranium 238 < Uranium 235 < Plutonium)
The more the merrier.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Friday, February 21st 2014, 9:40am

Hello!
Recently, my server started to fall.
log:
http://pastebin.com/b30vDnHJ

Possible Lag Source at [2700, 40, -481] in Dimension 0 with 111ms caused by an instance of class gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.multi.GT_MetaTileEntity_ImplosionCompressor
Well, are you sure you're using enough powerful 'weapon' (Server) ? In this case mean CPU and RAM ? Im sorry but 10k of TileEntity is probably totally insane number even on normal servers for me -.-

If your problem will continous even with UPDATE, try use AWESOME mod created by Nallar called TickThreading ;)

If your problems will continue, you'll need to figured out what caused it with something else and you missing few great mods like spelled TickThreading, Opis, TickProfiler and other...
public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

mak326428

Iron Miner

• "mak326428" is male

Friday, February 21st 2014, 10:06am

Hello,

Since energy battery and lapotron rework, I can no longer get a proper lapotron crystal without damage value as required by the Vajra recipe from Gravitation Suite.

Not sure it is something Gregg can fix or I should wait for SeNtiMeL to fix his recipe using OreDict.

It remind me of earlier GT for 1.4.7 where you could not legitimately craft the Distilation Tower because of mismatched centrifuges ID.
People, dont use OreDict as an Universal Answer to everything. In this case Sentimel just forgot to use the Wildcard damage Value on his Vajra Recipe making it incompatible with the IC2 Recipe Handler itself (since I fixed the Handler, because it had wrong Recipe matching conditions).

He has already fixed it (recipe is correct on our server), but apparently he didn't post it to the forum.
I may post an updated version, it has no changes other than that.
And why do you say he's not using IC2 AdvRecipes handler? hrm....
*screenshot should go here, but imgur is failing as dum today, so nope*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mak326428" (Feb 21st 2014, 11:11am) with the following reason: not as big of a derp, but knowing greg, fix that before he starts trolling

CrafterofMany

The Nuclear Alchemist

• "CrafterofMany" is male

Friday, February 21st 2014, 11:50am

As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of nukes. If I was rich in the 50's, I'd probably be one of the idiots to sit on a bench and watch one go off from afar. We need better nukes in minecraft. More radioactive element, the harsher and longer the radiation poison, or something else. I say we should have Customizable nuke in gregtech!
If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Friday, February 21st 2014, 12:12pm

Just drop a PM to me.
He has already fixed it (recipe is correct on our server), but apparently he didn't post it to the forum.
I may post an updated version, it has no changes other than that.
Sure that he fixed that already? The Recipe could still be a borked one, as ItemDamage 0 is still working in crafting Components.
And why do you say he's not using IC2 AdvRecipes handler?
I said he DOES use the Handler, and I fixed the Handler seeing any IElectricItem as Wildcard Damage Value (what caused a conflict with the new Electric Meta-Items of GT), meaning you need to insert the Wildcard manually now (and some Devs, like Shedar and Sentimel had no time to fix that quickly).
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Friday, February 21st 2014, 2:29pm

Hey,

still wanna report some Info-Outputs for the new Thaumcraft-Clusters:

Spoiler Spoiler

2014-02-21 15:24:21 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterTin !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
2014-02-21 15:24:38 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterLead !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
2014-02-21 15:24:47 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterCopper !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
2014-02-21 15:25:14 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterSilver !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
2014-02-21 15:25:31 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterIron !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
2014-02-21 15:26:37 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterGold !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
2014-02-21 15:26:51 [Information] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: clusterCinnabar !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

Much fun ;)
Mahribar

SSC

chemisist

• "SSC" is male

Friday, February 21st 2014, 2:42pm

Hey greg ! I've just found a bug ,but I don't know it's a Bug of IC or GT.The bug happens after i check the use of the wood planks with NEI.There will be only one kind of wood plank which you checked can be used to craft items.

No, you have the problem. Wooden stairs and slabs can only use one type of wooden plank (since there are multiple plank types).
Nah,Its certainly a bug.
Here's more envidence:

I checked the useage of the forest plank and cause this.
GregTech SHALL rule the world !

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Friday, February 21st 2014, 2:46pm

Cannot reproduce that. Must be some strange Bug.

V4.08r:
The Output Facing of Basic Machines can now be Screwdrivered in order to let it allow Inputting Items from that Side.
Added stackable Plastic Fuel Cans. But they only store 1 Cell instead of 6.
The Basic Generators of GT no longer accept non-Fuel Items through Automation.
Fixed Grinder, Implosion Compressor and Sawmill lagging, when there is only one Input Item.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

SSC

chemisist

• "SSC" is male

Friday, February 21st 2014, 3:06pm

Well another bug here
While I trying to transport the steam into the industrail centrifuge with the Steam machine upgrade form the upside,the steam will get into the lava tank of the centrifuge rather than the steam like this:

After my test ,the industrail electrolyzer and the industrail grinder have the same problem:
When there's a Steam machine upgrade in the machine .Steam could't get into its fluid(water/lava) tank from the flank.But it'll get into the fluid(water/lava) tank from the upside or downside.
Things even get worse when I didn't add Steam machine upgrade.Steam can get into the fluid tank from anyside.
It seems that any kind of fluid can get into the fluid tank of the three machines above.It's not series but quite an annoying bug if I transport the wrong fluid into it.

SSC

chemisist

• "SSC" is male

Friday, February 21st 2014, 3:11pm

Maybe that's IC2's bug.I didn't test with IC2 only yet.

Another thing I wanna to say is:It's time to get the Crafting Handler back to the IC2 one,which couldn't be affected by Twilight Forest Uncrafting Table,and the Uncrafting Table never support the IC2 Crafting Handler anyway,also there's no NEI's IC2 crafting recipes doesn't show up Bug anymore.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SSC" (Feb 21st 2014, 3:45pm)

leagris

Builder

• "leagris" is female

Friday, February 21st 2014, 3:37pm

the industrail electrolyzer
Powering an electrolyzer on steam sound a bit like a fantasy.

This then made me think of this industrial processing with high pressure and temperature steam fraking. It could get back diesel or oil from raw plastic, oil from tar sands, and break-down some other liquids to basic chemicals.

It could bring steam use to stage 3 GT industry.

Friday, February 21st 2014, 3:54pm

Just sent a donation your way Greg. Thanks for making GregTech, and keep updating it. You are doing a great job.

- Kehaan

mak326428

Iron Miner

• "mak326428" is male

SSC

chemisist

• "SSC" is male

Friday, February 21st 2014, 3:59pm

Oh,forogt to say one more thing about it,maybe it's too late for 1.6 ver.I hope there's an option to turn the IC2 machines' explosion on or off by a config file.maybe it's impossible because IC2 is updated to 1.7,maybe it's possible for making it come true for last 1.6.4 GT version.

Sinister Bro :3

Boiler breaker

Location: In my base which was ruined by some angry enderman apocalypse.

Friday, February 21st 2014, 4:26pm

Oh,forogt to say one more thing about it,maybe it's too late for 1.6 ver.I hope there's an option to turn the IC2 machines' explosion on or off by a config file.maybe it's impossible because IC2 is updated to 1.7,maybe it's possible for making it come true for last 1.6.4 GT version.

As much as im against this. This will make the mod a bit more user friendly to idiots/newbs :3

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Friday, February 21st 2014, 4:27pm

Silly greg :3

@Above
Well, The only thing better I can think of than exploding on voltage overload is frying all the wires, electrocuting you and starting a bunch of fires.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Counter:

Hits today: 67,926 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,324