You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • "Fallen_dead" started this thread
  • United States

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 7:25am

The development of IC2.

Here is a visual representation of IC2's development. i found it earlier today and decided to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSfpYL-CDZI
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

alexthesax

IC² Coder

• "alexthesax" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 1:59pm

Wow, I forgot how long it's been since I've worked on IC2.
Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

Spoiler Spoiler

In my world, I downloaded the new IC2 version, got up a whole bunch of crossbreeders going, and thought to myself "This is going to take a while. Wasn't there an abandoned mineshaft not far from my workshop?" So I get my tools together, charge into the mineshaft, suffer many close shaves, stayed a bit longer than is probably healthy, but emerge from the experience all the wiser (literally, I gained several levels), and with oodles of melon and pumpkins seeds to boot.

And come home to find out that weeds have destroyed my entire farm. :cursing:

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • "Fallen_dead" started this thread
  • United States

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 9:39am

/Paws at face. We still love you.
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

Counter:

Hits today: 3,008 | Hits yesterday: 34,655 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,970,317