You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 7:14am

IC2 experimental changed the energy crystals to have a damage bar so now the recipe doesn't work for the medium recharger. ?(

Monday, March 10th 2014, 2:57am

@jjjworley: If you use the mod "Minetweaker", I have a workaround for you:

Just input following into your "mods/minetweaker/main.cfg":

Source code

recipes.remove(item.ic2rechargerSmall);
recipes.addShaped(item.ic2rechargerSmall, [[items.ic2.itemBatREDischarged, items.blockTransformerLV, items.ic2.itemBatREDischarged], [null, items.blockBatBox, null], [items.ic2.itemBatREDischarged, items.blockTransformerLV, items.ic2.itemBatREDischarged]]);

recipes.remove(item.ic2rechargerMedium);
recipes.addShaped(item.ic2rechargerMedium, [[items.ic2.itemBatCrystal.damaged, items.blockTransformerMV, items.ic2.itemBatCrystal.damaged], [null, item.ic2rechargerSmall.damaged, null], [items.ic2.itemBatCrystal.damaged, items.blockTransformerMV, items.ic2.itemBatCrystal.damaged]]);

recipes.remove(item.ic2recharger);
recipes.addShaped(item.ic2recharger, [[items.ic2.itemBatLamaCrystal.damaged, items.blockTransformerHV, items.ic2.itemBatLamaCrystal.damaged], [null, item.ic2rechargerMedium.damaged, null], [items.ic2.itemBatLamaCrystal.damaged, items.blockTransformerHV, items.ic2.itemBatLamaCrystal.damaged]]);

recipes.remove(item.ic2rechargerHuge);
recipes.addShaped(item.ic2rechargerHuge, [[items.blockMFSU, items.ic2.itemPartIridium, items.blockMFSU], [items.ic2.itemPartIridium, item.ic2recharger.damaged, items.ic2.itemPartIridium], [items.blockMFSU, items.ic2.itemPartIridium, items.blockMFSU]]);

The recipes are the original ones, except they now accept damaged items. I hope, this helps you :).

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Monday, March 10th 2014, 5:50am

:thumbsup:
@jjjworley: If you use the mod "Minetweaker", I have a workaround for you:

Just input following into your "mods/minetweaker/main.cfg":

The recipes are the original ones, except they now accept damaged items. I hope, this helps you :).
This worked perfectly. Thank you! I would have continued using this mod, but I would have been carrying around four small chargers. Now I can craft the huge charger, and Minecraft will be back to normal for me. I appreciate the extra work you put in, and the original work of creating this excellent mod. :thumbsup:

Monday, March 10th 2014, 5:39pm

IC2 experimental changed the energy crystals to have a damage bar so now the recipe doesn't work for the medium recharger. ?(
Can you check if the one in the attachment works?
Aroma1997 has attached the following file:
Check out my mods here.

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Monday, March 10th 2014, 8:31pm

Can you check if the one in the attachment works?
I removed the config file from minetweaker and installed version 1.0.0.5. I built the small, medium and large rechargers and they all work good. I don't have enough resources to build the huge yet, but I suspect it too will work. Thanks for taking the time to bring a new version!

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 1:54pm

I removed the config file from minetweaker and installed version 1.0.0.5. I built the small, medium and large rechargers and they all work good. I don't have enough resources to build the huge yet, but I suspect it too will work. Thanks for taking the time to bring a new version!

Thanks for testing. That means we'll have a new version for 1.6.4 and the 1.7 release.
Check out my mods here.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 3:20am

I notice this is currently in the "Outdated Addons" section. Does that mean it won't work with MC 1.7.10 and recent builds of IC2 experimental?

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 10:25am

I guess so :/

Counter:

Hits today: 19,583 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,282,947