You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" started this thread

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 4:23pm

Survival Hard style >:D

1.5.2 Old stuff

So about a week ago i decided to put a few mods together to play a bit around with them and ended up making a Survival Single player world. Normally i get really bored of those quickly and start cheating crap in, but with Hunger overhaul, pams harvestcraft and GregTech, So far i have gone near completely legit (i spawned in one or two stone swords when i fighting mobs ;p ) and have had a really fun time!
This is my world so far:
This is my farm and house.

The back of my BC and Cooking Building, along with my Water wheel for power and my Rubber/tree farm.

My Portal and pathway to the second island.

The Second island, it had tons of mobs but they either escaped or i trapped em:
The tower you see is my Small thaumcraft thing ;p

And inside the big hole is the Mob farm... See, i treat my animals right :3
(There are 3 cows and 6 pigs in there btw, just under my view)
My Nether spawn

These are my mods:

This is the seed i am using: 70775035 (I have BoP but not in this world, i added it later before i went to the nether)
warning, i think there is a bug with 1.5.2 Chocobos or something else that is causing my world to crash every 10 mins or so ;p i can live with it though.

So i Made a new world with BoP, this is how it went so far:
I Spawned here with my Flint axe and such (Adventure mode, everything on hardcore mode)

Hey, whats that in the corner?
Yup, Spawned right next to a Jungle temple! In it was a huge amount of loot, near full bronze armour, some steel armour and tools and a bunch of bronze and gold ingots xD
I found a Cool Mangrove biome and decided to make my house there ;p

"Ok, Now to find some Tetrahedite and Cassiterite in a close biome!"
*Travels 1500 blocks, finaly finds extreme hills* XD

finds some awesome terrain on the way :D

Yay! My First Tetrahedite!
Well, I am so far from home, i might as well make a house here!
Some awesome terrain around the area.

^The Valley I will live in

Stupid sheep ;p

Carving out my house in Stone

Boom! :D The Best way to mine with Harder Stone on :P
Went caving, guess what I found!

There were so many GT Books, I made a modified world to spawn me in a Stronghold and there are SO MANY XD
I turned on Negative Gamma, Looks awesome :D

Started working on my house:

Later Went exploring, found a jungle, and another temple!

Got poisoned by ivy on the way back, ended up dying of fall damage D:
But hey, whats that on the right? :D

It was a super duper crap village with 5 houses! -_- Onlything good was 2 apiaries i stole :3
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 31st 2013, 5:50pm)

Quatros

Lead Miner

• "Quatros" is male

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 5:20pm

Looks pretty nice

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 10:29pm

Most fun i have had in ages, unfortuantly thanks to memory leaks (Galacticraft? ;p ) its unplayable. Updated most things to 1.6 now and am restarting on something similair.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 12:01pm

I have decided i will start on this seed:
Its also an island but it is much larger, hopefully so that I have more room to build. all i am waiting on is hunger overhaul.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 2:19am

I started going well, but then realised that both Cassiterite and Tetrahedite don't spawn in Oceans or forests i made a new world, will post stuff in morning.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Friday, August 30th 2013, 8:23pm

Full Update in OP
If anyone wants the mod list and config folder, just ask. Bunch of fun :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 30th 2013, 8:58pm)

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 8:32am

gimmegimmegimme!

I was unable to play MC for a bit over a week and during the time IC2/GT were changed enough and a couple new mods were released (extrabees/trees, HO) to make me want to reboot my world again (I just got first steel tier machines in old one :D). Having your modlist/config might give me some ideas for my own setup :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 5:53pm

gimmegimmegimme!

I was unable to play MC for a bit over a week and during the time IC2/GT were changed enough and a couple new mods were released (extrabees/trees, HO) to make me want to reboot my world again (I just got first steel tier machines in old one :D). Having your modlist/config might give me some ideas for my own setup :)

I can give you the Config if you wanna play with those, but its mostly just ID fixes. I would have hunger overhaul but currently its broke with crops.

Also update in OP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 31st 2013, 6:17pm)

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 6:22pm

I can't see CodeChickenCore there. Does that mean you play with regenerating water or you have some other mod that turns it off?

If it's just ID conflict fixes I don't care much. I was hoping you have something like BetterOreGen to tune the vanilla-ores to be in big clusters as GT stuff :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 7:54pm

Its there. Also, Better gen would be a good idea, link plz?
*edit, i am about to add battle music, zombie awareness and some others*
Hunger Overhaul fixed its crashes :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Aug 31st 2013, 8:10pm)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:12pm

Holy Shit, with ZA, caving with No Regen is impossible o.o Holy fuck so many zombies and skeletons xD I turned Regen back on and it was BARABLE. Just.
Also, I went searching for some Lava on the surface to make obsidian (the IC2 Recipe) and found that, even though I had travelled 1500 blocks to get to the Extreme hills, spawn was only 2 biomes away xD

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:39pm

What do you use obsidian for?

If it's for nether then just get a bucket and find a lava lake :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:41pm

What do you use obsidian for?

If it's for nether then just get a bucket and find a lava lake :)

Portal. Thing is, I want to put it near my base not at bedrock in a Dangerous cave, and i need to find a lava lake anyway for the obsidian recipe. Its not like 2x the lava is hard.

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:53pm

You can just walk back and forth with the lava buckets and set the portal wherever you want
Though, yeah, in a way making obsidian with cells is easier. Especially considering how much time you have to mine for stuff in the bronze tier :)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:57pm

You can just walk back and forth with the lava buckets and set the portal wherever you want
Though, yeah, in a way making obsidian with cells is easier. Especially considering how much time you have to mine for stuff in the bronze tier :)

All I need is 64 Copper for the Blast furnace and some more for an extractor xD Mined out ALL the ore in my Extreme hills biome. The time I found a huge cave system (like i was talking about a few minutes ago) I ended up cheating after i died, beause I backed into a corner of a cave and a Zombie punched me through the cave wall -_-

Counter:

Hits today: 25,868 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,289,232