You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• PaladinOne

All of them are me and all of me is them

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• I do math-y, and writing-y things. I'm incredibly cheap (resource efficiency > convenience), and I don't generally like to build big. Nonetheless, I am fully committed to the GregTech path because it will likely always offer somewhere new to go.

The FTB Wiki is always looking for more people to document GregTech. Even if you don't have that solid of English, one of us can clean it up for you. Having the content is what matters.

PSA: My sanity starts to falter at about 1am or 2am Pacific Time (GMT-8/-9). Anything I post between then and about 10am may not actually be sane or make sense.

Praise Be to Lords Helix Amber, Dome, and Root.
-A. H. / Paladin One
<entity>, Feed The Beast Wiki
Order is Progress

Personal information