[1.6.4] Gregtech hardmode server

• id mismatch

[15:01:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-17 15:01:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
    [15:01:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-17 15:01:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {21395=Item 21395, Type gregtechmod.api.items.GT_Screwdriver_Item, owned by gregtech_addon, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null, 21397=Item 21397, Type gregtechmod.api.items.GT_EmptyToolIC_Item, owned by gregtech_addon, ordinal 5, name null, claimedModId null, 21396=Item 21396, Type gregtechmod.api.items.GT_ScrewdriverIC_Item, owned by gregtech_addon, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null}
    [15:01:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-17 15:01:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {}

• id mismatch

[15:01:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-17 15:01:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
    [15:01:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-17 15:01:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {21395=Item 21395, Type gregtechmod.api.items.GT_Screwdriver_Item, owned by gregtech_addon, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null, 21397=Item 21397, Type gregtechmod.api.items.GT_EmptyToolIC_Item, owned by gregtech_addon, ordinal 5, name null, claimedModId null, 21396=Item 21396, Type gregtechmod.api.items.GT_ScrewdriverIC_Item, owned by gregtech_addon, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null}
    [15:01:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-17 15:01:51 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {}

That looks like wrong gt version, did you read the ninja update post ??

• I really wish I could play MC from work. I was able to get all the mods downloaded and put in my Copy folder, just want to log in!

• Saying if n00bs don't like this kind of server they could look for other servers instead of complaining, after all this is a Hardmode IC2 server..

• Thanks for the invite! It was a great experience, and I can't wait to get back in.

• Official Post

Galacticraft stuff missing recipes :
    Basic Wafer and Advanced Wafer
    Airlock Controller (requires basic wafer and seems to lack oredict support for steel plates)
    Cargo Rocket (requires advanced wafer)
    Space station (requires advanced wafer)

• Update completed, op updated and files uploaded

Updated:
    Forge to build #965
    Extra cells to build #134 (version 1.6.1b)
    Railcraft 8.3.2.0
    industrialcraft experimental to build #334
    gregtech 4.05v

Config changes:
    - Moved gt plutonium conversion to the ic2 thermal centrifuge
    - Added alloy furnace recipes for basic and advanced wafers of gc (yes this makes it harder)
    - Reverted ic2 circuits from the gc recipes back to wafers
    - Update airlock controller recipe (was missing steel plates)
    - Added a recipe for gc heavy duty plate via gt alloy smelter (don't forget to put it into split mode)
    - Added missing airlock controller recipe

Under investigation:
    Wrenching an oxygen storage unit will convert it to a gc generator. Works for me on ssp ...

Question:
    Should I update AE to rv14 or not? If enough say yes, I will do so in the next update

Backup:
    A full backup has been made

• Official Post

- Moved gt plutonium conversion to the ic2 thermal centrifuge

IC² Experimental Build #334
    Changes

• Added compatibility for Plutonium Ingots in MOX and RTG Recipes (detail)
    • Added compatibility for Uranium Ingots in Reactor Component Recipes as replacement for U238.

- Added alloy furnace recipes for basic and advanced wafers of gc (yes this makes it harder)
    - Reverted ic2 circuits from the gc recipes back to wafers
    - Update airlock controller recipe (was missing steel plates)
    - Added a recipe for gc heavy duty plate via gt alloy smelter (don't forget to put it into split mode)
    - Added missing airlock controller recipe

Thanks for the fixes.

Question:
    Should I update AE to rv14 or not? If enough say yes, I will do so in the next update

Why bother with it?

• Ok, so for everyone trying to maintain multiple versions of MC to play with different modpacks, it's very easy! I discovered that by changing profiles on the vanilla MC launcher, you can edit the profile to change the game directory, easily storing multiple sets of mods. No 3rd party launcher needed.

Enjoy! :)

• Hello Folks,

Upgrade completed

We have an issue with both Galacticraft and Gregtech so we have yet another ninja update.

Updated:
    Industrial craft to build #336
    Gregtech to 4.06b
    Galacticraft to build #908 (all 3 packages)

Backup:
    A full backup has been made.

• java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78613_a(RenderBlocks.java:7526)
    at extracells.render.model.ModelCertusTank.render(ModelCertusTank.java:81)
    at extracells.render.tileentity.TileEntityRendererCertusTank.func_76894_a(TileEntityRendererCertusTank.java:14)

what's a certus tank