Ridiculous addition suggestion

• Chain-Swords!!! Ala, warhammer 40k:
    :D

Could be an upgrade to the chainsaw and nano saber, use iridium plates to combine the 2?

• Official Post

The nano sabre works fairly similarly, using high powered electrical friction blades on the slicing edge, so would be an upgrade to chain swords.

• Makes sense! But how to make it... Perhaps a bronze or iron sword, with an advanced electric circuit below it, with iron all around, maybe you get an inert chain sword from that, and you just combine that with an advanced battery?

• I thought that the Nano Saber was first intended to be a special sword, made of an insulator sandwiched between to metal plates - one positive and one negative. When said sword would hit flesh, the circuit would be closed and high amounts of energy would flow through whatever it is touching. But, due to the extremely powerful energy storage device used in it (to give it enough energy to be useful), the electricity simply jumps from side to side, in an awesome show of sparks and energy-bolts, which upon contact with flesh, burns it AND flows through it.
    Thus, a Chainsword would be an improvement, where the teeth are just like the Nano-Saber, but move at a high speed like a chainsaw, to help with cutting and dealing more damage.
    Also, when used to break a Tree block, it should drop 1-3 Charcoal, because that's even more awesome.

• ^That's cool, but is it practical? The handle seems to be angled
    And it that picture there isn't any exit hole for the bullet to come through... unless the blade thickness is much thicker than what I seen here, so probably someone need to make that weapon inside 3D modelling program

Unless if the use of that gun is similar to the old rifle powered grenade launcher, in which it uses blank rounds to propel the blade in this case.

Warning text below here is extremely OOT, do not look at it until a supervisor tells you to look at it

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Who needs a nuclear missile when you can add anti-matter to chainsword?

Who needs anti-matter when you can add a singularity to chainsword?

The list could go on and on...

• Who needs a nuclear missile when you can add anti-matter to chainsword?

Who needs anti-matter when you can add a singularity to chainsword?

The list could go on and on...

Who needs a list when you have grey matter?