Grandiose Nuclear Reactors

• In the beginning, nuclear reactors had chambers added to increase capacity and they interacted with adjacent blocks to effect heat inside the reactor.

I was thinking of making the nuclear reactors so that they can once again be improved through the building of a reactor core type of structure, one that serves a function other than simply insulating ones base from a potential explosion. I'd like for reactors to be bigger, perhaps having steam vents that discharge steam, rather than just small components. Perhaps using blocks of fuel placed in a macro-structure in a certain way rather than ingots in a gui.

What I'm getting at is making nuclear reactors large instead of making them just machine blocks with complex gui's. I'm thinking of something like how Terrafirmacraft makes a player have to build up things to get charcoal, for example.

• In the beginning, nuclear reactors had chambers added to increase capacity and they interacted with adjacent blocks to effect heat inside the reactor.

I was thinking of making the nuclear reactors so that they can once again be improved through the building of a reactor core type of structure, one that serves a function other than simply insulating ones base from a potential explosion. I'd like for reactors to be bigger, perhaps having steam vents that discharge steam, rather than just small components. Perhaps using blocks of fuel placed in a macro-structure in a certain way rather than ingots in a gui.

What I'm getting at is making nuclear reactors large instead of making them just machine blocks with complex gui's. I'm thinking of something like how Terrafirmacraft makes a player have to build up things to get charcoal, for example.

There are a lot of nice ideas out there but who will do it? Even some of already existing addons which were awesome are already dead.