[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• Issues time!
    -Quantum boots jump doens't work.
    -Some armor textures still buggy(Missing textures).
    -Diamond drill works like a wooden/stone pickaxe for blocks from other mods.
    -Random crashes,sometimes i try something and it works,later it crash,here an example,i just try to rotate a machine with a wrench and BUM,mr crash appears.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 26/10/14 19:16
    Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
    at paulscode.sound.SoundSystem.quickPlay(SoundSystem.java:857)
    at ic2classic.core.audio.AudioManagerClient.playOnce(AudioManagerClient.java:196)
    at ic2classic.core.item.tool.ItemToolWrench.onItemUseFirst(ItemToolWrench.java:71)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78760_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:317)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147121_ag(Minecraft.java:1436)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1942)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

• Update:

• Electric tools (nanosabers, chainsaws, drills, diamond drills) use proper Forge APIs to determine which blocks they are effective against, instead of hard-coding a list of vanilla blocks. (Don't ask me how IC2 ever got away with that)
    • Set preferred tools for most blocks (Also don't ask me how IC2 got away with not doing that). Wow, the Forge system for this is a mess. Most blocks require an iron pickaxe or better.
    • Fixed batpack, lappack and CF-pack textures.
    • CF-packs no longer look identical to batpacks on your character (they're now white).
    • If Minecraft's sound system crashes in a specific place when called from IC2 (see above post), it won't crash the whole game. I don't know why it happened to start with, though.

-Quantum boots jump doens't work.

Works for me. Did you remember to hold Ctrl?

-Some armor textures still buggy(Missing textures).

Lappacks, batpacks and CFpacks are fixed. Were there any other ones?

-Diamond drill works like a wooden/stone pickaxe for blocks from other mods.

Fixed.

-Random crashes,sometimes i try something and it works,later it crash,here an example,i just try to rotate a machine with a wrench and BUM,mr crash appears.

That particular crash will no longer crash the game (but whatever side effects it ha

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• The quantum boots works perfect,i just had a mod that uses the ctrl key and that give me problems,and so much thanks for the new build,keep it going immibis!

• Well seems i have a crash for. However I don't know how useful it is. Seems 1.7.10 version of IC2-Classic doesn't like Forge 1224 because it runs fine when i turned it back to 1208.

Heres the crash file regardless
    http://paste.ee/p/3KyxR

Never mind i am so stupid

• Its not ic2 classic that is erroring look at line 151. It is JASCompatability.

-edit...
    I am an idiot. Thank you for the help i forgot there was a mod named Just Another Spawner-Compatilibilty. Would help to have the mods dependency file... hahahah please ignore me. Derp mode engaged

• Any word on server support? I tried adding it to a custom pack, loaded on the clients just fine but on the server it crashes with the following

Code
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2classic.core.block.BlockRubLeaves.func_150122_b(Z)V        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515)        at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2classic.core.block.BlockRubLeaves.func_150122_b(Z)V        at ic2classic.core.block.BlockRubLeaves.<init>(BlockRubLeaves.java:34)        at ic2classic.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:455)        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

full log: https://ghostbin.com/paste/2ytbv

• Seems i did happen to find a bug after all. 3 to be exact but they are very minimal and more like continuity issues then anything.
    1: Fuses on nukes don't hiss when ignited.

2: Nukes don't set other nukes off with explosions. Also TnT doesn't set off nukes as well. It just consumes the nukes.

3: Fuses on nukes seem to be a bit too long. I seem to recall nukes taking only 6-8 seconds to detonate rather 10 or more.

• More fixes:

• Fixed textures for the hazmat suit, static boots and solar helmet.
    • Fixed crash on startup on servers.
    • Nuclear meltdowns don't give you the hunger effect, because what un-hayo-ish person would think they should do that!?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Could you add additional macerator support for mods like Nether Ores?

Also, since you are the maker of Advanced Machines, could you add some support around there, so it could actually be used with this mod?

And while i'm bugging for features: maybe some way to see macerator recipes in NEI?

• -snip-

Also, since you are the maker of Advanced Machines, could you add some support around there, so it could actually be used with this mod?

-snip-

It's too of a pain to handle two different energy apis.

As you can see here, I handle the two different energy apis, however I have to make two different classes for each system (classic and experimental). Making everything a complete mess eventually.
    https://bitbucket.org/master80…namoEngine.java?at=1.7.10
    https://bitbucket.org/master80…namoEngine.java?at=1.7.10

• Official Post

There is, but it would be a pain, as it would be maintaining either 2 pretty much separate addons, or falling over different APIs including both IC2 and IC2-Classic support in 1.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Getting two IC2s to work at once anyway is enough :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• It's too of a pain to handle two different energy apis.

wouldn't it be simpler to just make a second mod specifically designed to use the original API? Better yet i think all Immibis really has to do is simply port his 1.4.7 Advanced Machines to 1.7.10. It's already got the original API's mappings. So all he would need to do is port it. However that in of itself i won't be surprised is the hard part.