Cabling keeps disconnecting from ME Controler and Compact Solar arrays - Help

• Hi,

I've got major problems with IC2. I've got an several compact solar arrays, 4 medium and 1 high voltage. I also have an ME controller.

Every now and then, it seems random, the Fibre optic cable (or copper if I use it) just disconnects from the ME controller and the solar arrays.

This is a pain in the backside as my quarry is connected directly to my ME system. So the ender chest fills up then over flows. The other problem obviously being that the power just drains dry when its disconnected.

I have to manually break each of the solar panels and the ME controller, then put them back down. This makes the circuit again and then things are fine for a while until it decides again to just disconnect them.

Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix? (Direwolf20 1.0.12)

• ^ Try that first if possible, since I think that's a common problem that got solved

In future cases, you can find the logs here:

by default:
    C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
    or in your FTB Modpack folder.

The files are called ForgeModLoader-client-0.log, ForgeModLoader-client-1.log etc.

• ok cool.

I found the latest IC2 experimental, and its given me 3 files to download :

industrialcraft-2_2.0.377-experimental.jar
    industrialcraft-2-api_2.0.377-experimental.zip
    industrialcraft-2-dev-deobf_2.0.377-experimental.jar

Where do I put these?

Sorry guys, I'm new to installing or upgrading mods myself.

We're hosted by creeperhost.net if that helps any

• Official Post

industrialcraft-2_2.0.377-experimental.jar

This one

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.