[IC2 Exp][1.10.2][Beta] RocketScience-3 Addon!

• Upgrading to 1.7 is taking some time due to function name discrepancies (and also because I keep thinking of new features xD), and I'm almost certain that 1.8 will be even more daunting :/ Anyways, I have been working on the mod, and I promise that all of you guys here will be the first ones to know of any future release ;)

My website is available here, and I have created a forum here.

• The Forum register page is broken.
    There is an error in the ReCaptcha thing.
    Steps to reproduce: hit the register button, there is a Security Section, You're done: "Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid".

• Works!
    Thanks.

• Huh... I have troubles with my password. I have tried to enter it, but it doesn't work. So I changed it, believing that I had made a mistake, putting a v instead of a c during the registration, but it doesn't work after I changed it...

EDIT: Actually never mind, it works. I had forgotten something.

• I saw your new changelog.
    If you want, I can help you with the French translation.

• Hey guys, not given you an update for a while now, so thought I'd let you all know how I'm (the mod is) doing!
    Basically, development has been a little slow recently as I've had a lot of work to be doing for mock exams soon, but i've pretty much finished now, so will be back to programming the mod full time!
    I've fully implemented the cable system, along with the blast furnaces, active shielding, GPS, and the Oxygen collection/transport/usage systems, and I am now working on getting the missiles/rockets working (maybe modular) along with some explosive payloads!
    In case you didn't know, I have a forum that you can sign up to for regular updates, but they will also be posted on here.
    Oh, and for all who'd like to support the mod, you can show these banners if you like!
    http://rs3.co/image.php?id=577D4xRAeW - Light
    http://rs3.co/image.php?id=5dGmjph8N9 - Dark

• That was unexpected, looking like the mod is actually getting there, better than RocketScience 2 ever got

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That was unexpected, looking like the mod is actually getting there, better than RocketScience 2 ever got

Definitely way above RS-2... I'm glad I renamed it now... "A clean slate" for me to start off from the beginning again haha.

• Yeah! Merry Chrismas to you.

• Merry christmas ;D and BTW : I'm gonna give you a better logo for rocket science tomorow :)

• Modular Rockets.
    MineChem support.
    Active Shielding.
    GPS.
    Ores.
    INGOTS. (No copper or tin though... Sorry Chocohead :P)
    Active Armor.
    Superconductors.
    Oxygen System.
    MOON.
    SPACE STATIONS.
    Explosives.
    Quantum Linking.
    Teleportation.
    Scary, Scary Monsters!
    SPACE STATIONS.

So... Yeeahhhh...

• There's actually a decline in copper and tin, since Redpower's gone :P

How does having the moon work out in relation to Galacticraft's?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Are these the goals for the next version? Or the goals for the final version?

And also, why no copper or tin? Aren't they already implemented in IC2?

• Are these the goals for the next version? Or the goals for the final version?

And also, why no copper or tin? Aren't they already implemented in IC2?

These are things that are (kinda) already in the mod, and are being worked on! :D

Oh and chocohead, I've not fully implemented rocket mechanics when it comes to interplanetary travel, so as of now, I'm still unsure

• So marvellous !
    By space stations, do you mean the kind that you have to build block by block, or the kind that you have to build special modules that you launch and it will automatically to attach to the other modules (needing a rocket, of course) ?
    Also, how does it work for rockets ? After thinking about it, it could be so sweet to have to actually build the rocket, and place all the different kinds of propulsion systems (a bit like in Ships mod by Cuchaz, but that one is more about ships (by the way, his mod is open source, so if you plan on something like this, then you could maybe see how he did the deal ?)), so that you are really free regarding your design, rather than having pre-made rockets.
    Though I would understand if you didn't want to do that because it is challenging..
    Any way, keep up the good work (also, thanks for working on it), and by the way, do you think you are close to a working version of the mod ?
    Sorry for the kind of 'streak of consciousness' post, it is because I'm really excited about it. :-P

• I really can't wait until you finish this, it sounds so much more in depth than the original RocketScience was

I see this too much.

• I'm actually present on the IC2 Forums only to see this happening. I haven't played Minecraft for a while now, and I think that I would start again just for this mod. =)