Diamond Drill Recipe?

• Hey folks,

I'm stuck when trying to make a diamond drill in IC2 Experimental. The wiki says the recipe hasn't changed and is a mining drill in the centre with 3 diamonds (above, left and right), but I can't get that to work. I tried installing NEI to see if that would show me but it doesn't seem to work.....

Any ideas?? thx

• Official Post

Do you just have IC2, or do you have Gregtech as well? By not work with NEI, is that the recipe for the diamond drill or all things?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Just IC2 Exp, no Gregtech installed. The issue with NEI is when I put it in the mods folder and start up Minecraft, I hit the play button and nothing happens, minecraft won't start. Remove the NEI jar file.... and it works fine again. Noticed a post in here where someone is having the exact same problem but hasn't found the solution yet.

• Official Post

You do have chicken bones core with it, right? Sure its the right versions?

• Hello, i have same issue. Here are the screenshots:

My forge version is 9.11.1.965, and IC2-exp build is 397. Thanks in advance for the help.

• Official Post

Looks like something in the crafting handler broke.

• Official Post

The recipe requires a drill with no charge bar. Just delete the items and spawn a diamond drill in

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Already know. Bugs in 1.6 aren't getting fixed any more anyway

I see this too much.

• I'm encountering a similar problem in 1.7. I am using the industrialcraft-2_2.1.419-experimental jar.

When I use TMI to spawn in items, it says its an unknown item, but, I can spawn them in through creative fine.

• I'm encountering a similar problem in 1.7. I am using the industrialcraft-2_2.1.419-experimental jar.

When I use TMI to spawn in items, it says its an unknown item, but, I can spawn them in through creative fine.

Don't use TMI. Use NEI/Creative.

• Already know. Bugs in 1.6 aren't getting fixed any more anyway

Seriously? Already? Many recipes involve a charged item and are not craftable, among other things like machines no longer explode with high tier cables, etc.. 1.6.4 still needs some lovin.

• Official Post

machines no longer explode with high tier cables

That's because the E-net was and still is dodgy and the people complaining they did was annoying

I see this too much.

• just made an account to say thank you

i understand it doesnt make sense to invest time fixing 1.6.4 stuff, glad theres this mod addon.

I didn't know 1.6.4 was not being developed anymore, thanks for the info. And thanks for the fix. I hope all other mods get to 1.7 soon too.

• You can also use the mod called "Custom Recipes". Get it off the minecraft forum. It allows you to set custom recipes for anything in the game including any item from any mod you install. And of course it allows you to force-fix any broken recipe by re-adding the same crafting combination in the mod's config. Just follow the steps on the mod's thread.