[IC2 Exp][1.6.4] IC2 Recipe Fixer mini mod

• The recipe for lappack doesn't work. Any chance of adding that to this mod? :)

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter @IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

• Where you see lappack in build 397 of IC2 ?

I see no lappack in this version.

Whoops, my bad. It's the stuff from Gravitation Suite. I assumed it was IC2.

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter @IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

• Thanks for oyur fixes. However, everything involving the advanced re-battery is broken. The batteries in the recipes (Obscurator, CESU) have no Damage values and my batteries do. I am using the last build avaliable for 1.6.4

Image below

Edited 5 times, last by M87 ().

• Thanks for oyur fixes. However, everything involving the advanced re-battery is broken. The batteries in the recipes (Obscurator, CESU) have no Damage values and my batteries do. I am using the last build avaliable for 1.6.4

Image below

Im tried craft battery, then from these battery craft cesu, no problem detected. NEI show proper recipe for me too. Are you sure, you using latest IC2 build (397) ?

• Can you also fix this annoying advanced miner bug? (Full restart on chunk unload has been fixed, but white\black list modes still restarting)
    I know, there is nothing common with recipes, but its looks like no one is going to fix it for 1.6.4.
    Thanks.

• If you have problem with whitelisted ores, you may ADD his specific ID to IC2 config file.

List of valuable ores the miner should look for.

I do not know if it will work with advanced miner. Just try it.

• Can you also fix this annoying advanced miner bug? (Full restart on chunk unload has been fixed, but white\black list modes still restarting)
    I know, there is nothing common with recipes, but its looks like no one is going to fix it for 1.6.4.
    Thanks.

Report this issue to mod author(Player).

• Hey Hunterz!

Thx for this fix :D

I do have a little problem and i do not know if its part of ic2 or powersuite.
    The problem is that when i try to make HV capacitor it require a Lapotron Crystal with no damage id.
    I can't find any way to create a crystal whitout any id, not even if i fuly charge it ;(

• Official Post

It's the reason that this mod was made, to fix bugs like that in IC2. But that's Powersuit's recipe so it really needs to be fixed their side.

EDIT: You could always try something like this: https://twitter.com/Extra_Util…status/443402956595941376

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• It's the reason that this mod was made, to fix bugs like that in IC2. But that's Powersuit's recipe so it really needs to be fixed their side.

EDIT: You could always try something like this: https://twitter.com/Extra_Util…status/443402956595941376

I see, but i was looking for a fix in the recipe for crystals so that it will start with no damage ID but i guess it shut be powersuite that shut fix that it require an crystal with no damage ID

• I have placed IC2Fixes.jar into mods folder, and according to the log, it loaded successfully.
    But for some reason there are no changes in the game. Recipes are still the same.
    Any hints on what might be the problem?

• Official Post

Can you now craft them though? The recipe won't change as such, just it uses the right damage value for lapatron and energy crystals.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• That's what I ment. I have checked Diamond Drill and Electric Jetpack. I still can't craft the Drill, and the Jetpack still has the missing texture for the Batbox inside its recipe, although that doesn't affect the crafting. All in all, the mod is not working for me, and I wonder why...

• Official Post

What version of IC2 do you have, 397 right?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Try using the Gregtech patch version rather than normal IC2.

I see this too much.