[GregTech-AddOn] [1.6.4] FrogCraft 1.2

• FrogCraft is a mod which brings industrial chemistry to GregTech.
    I ported the original FrogCraft to 1.6.4 since Rikka0_0 seems to be inactive and not willing to port the mod. LinusPhoenix and I will also port it to 1.7 and add content ;)

Download:
    drone.io

This requires Forge 9.11.1.964 or later, IC2e and the latest GregTech for 1.6.4.

Feel free to leave bug reports on the Github bugtracker! I will also do code optimizations on FC because at the moment many methods of doing stuff are much more performance intensive than they really need to be ;) As GregoriusT does, I will also add config options on user request, either by GH Issues or on this Thread ;)

Screenshots:
    Coming later ;)

• Great job on the port, and thank you so much for porting it!

One or two things, though. There are missing recipes for Ultimate Hybrid Storage Unit, Academic City Windmill Base, and Gold Clod (does that have a recipe to begin with? IDK for sure.) Second, the Academic City Windmill is not generating EU. Third, on this version (1.1), I can't open any GUI on any machine.

• Great job on the port, and thank you so much for porting it!

One or two things, though. There are missing recipes for Ultimate Hybrid Storage Unit, Academic City Windmill Base, and Gold Clod (does that have a recipe to begin with? IDK for sure.) Second, the Academic City Windmill is not generating EU. Third, on this version (1.1), I can't open any GUI on any machine.

I can't reproduce the gui issue, does the pneumatic compressor work for ou?

• Really cool mod, good job porting it.
    Question for you, would you be able to add custom recipes to some of the machines much like EnderIO does for the SAG Mill with the use of an .xml file?

This way we, the users, can further expand on the whole idea of chemistry and chemical compounds.

• Awesome, thank you ^^

problem was that I used "Frogcraft" in the network mod id,ut it has to be "frogcraft" (lowercase since the modID is lowercase -.-)

• problem was that I used "Frogcraft" in the network mod id,ut it has to be "frogcraft" (lowercase since the modID is lowercase -.-)

Ah, grammar. Getting in the way even when you get it right :p

Unfortunately, another problem: the machines aren't consuming the input product, resulting in infinite output products (I got 20+ stacks of anything, from a single item).

• I also found the problem.
    The use of pneumatic compressor, artifacts does not come out.
    DarkAsh would come out
    (DarkAsh did not appear in the original)

I'm sorry many times.

• I also found the problem.
    The use of pneumatic compressor, artifacts does not come out.
    DarkAsh would come out
    (DarkAsh did not appear in the original)

I'm sorry many times.

so... it's producing dark ash? (then i have to exclude it)

• Iridium reinforced plate is not produced from iridium alloy ingot.
    Instead, is produced four dark ash.
    Three industrial diamond is not produced from four of diamond powder.
    Instead, are produced twelve dark ash.
    This is only a by-product of state implosion compressor such as those made.

Another.
    When you refining industrial furnace, material is not consumed, you finished product.
    This would allow the infinite growth product.

Troubles you.
    And I thank you.

• i get this dupe bug for the machines too, im not in mood to report dupe bugs, but this is annoying, the redpower 2 dupe bug was wonderful though :D

• I was happy to see that someone update my mod to 1.6.4

I was so busy at the moment, dont have to time to do any modding

By the way,
    I've come up with a idea about a entirely new energy network, that can improve the efficiency a lot(Don't have to do calculations in every ticks, just do calculations in some ticks - change of the energy network happens, eg. machine attach, detach, battery runs out)

See this project at github, it's called SimElectricity, 1 of my friend and i have been working on it for a while, it can works now, but there are still many issues(eg. cable rendering, model of transformers and rechargable battery boxes)

• Cool t osee you're alive! Looked at your project, it looks really cool and I like the resistor mechanic :D Uhm, your frogcraft source has many "par1, par2" parameters, is that intended or did you once decompile your mod and github it? :D