[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• I came to the conclusion that I absolutely HATE UB. Why the hell do I need 50 flavours of cobblestone? I thought it was a GT hardmode server, not "muh pretty block server"

To be fair, both UB and PFAA do this. And with UB I think you can craft 4 cobble in a square into regular cobble, if that suits you oh high master of the server :P

• Is UB stone set to 6 hardness or 4? I believe it was 4 on the previous server, but I saw someone say 6 recently. After spending some time at what I think is 6, I vote for 4.

• To be fair, both UB and PFAA do this. And with UB I think you can craft 4 cobble in a square into regular cobble, if that suits you oh high master of the server :P

I will remember your kindness, when I take over the world. YOur Services are quite valuable.

• I will remember your kindness, when I take over the world. YOur Services are quite valuable.

Now if only combat mods like ICBM were in the pack...

• So yeah,
    Although i think UB looks pretty i think it requires a ton more server & client computer resources to process explaining the 2-5sec lag after logging in when you cant do anything. On other peoples computers I think its a lot worse. If the old server's stone hardness was set to 4 i would vote for that. instead of mining im travelling 1000's of blocks hunting caves for diamonds cause who could stand any type of strip mining near bedrock :( (need 2 diamonds for the bronze macerator) Ive spawned hundreds of chunks above and below ground near bedrock and in the middle still none.

Otherwise Server seems to be a good spread of mods. also on hard mode i dont think youll be able to break a block in a cave without a creeper spawning walking over and exploding you. At least if we had mob griefing on i could use creepers to mine \o/

• Although i think UB looks pretty i think it requires a ton more server & client computer resources to process explaining the 2-5sec lag after logging in when you cant do anything.

I get that when I tp around near my base (basically not moving), not just on world load.

• I do have aswell, most times i use it is because of lazyness, nothing serious :P and we're beta testing anyways, so that doesnt matter much.

@PFAA/UB : Testing a hybrid of UB rocks + PFAA ores, might be able to sort out the problem.