[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• While Hoppers into and outof Coke Ovens arent that bad (they only check 2 Slots), they are usually placed en mass. Best would be to have a GT Pipe going from one Chest into all Coke Ovens.

That a valuable information. How did you find out that?
    For example i use that function in "collectors":

Hope, everything is alright. Is it?

• Those Couple of Cases, are they your Workshop, where you dump a ton of Items into a Chest and let them fall into a Machine? Because THAT is the laggiest thing you can do with Hoppers.

Woah, did't know that. Will change them to conveyors ASAP.

• Official Post

There are collector golems, but those are not much different than your collectors.
    By the way, what about making collectors have a single assigned inventory upon placement (or via a controller of some sort), like golems?

• Every coke oven is 26 tile entities. I rather use the setup above

I prefer mine, almost fully automated with very little resources spend, but have problems like farm dependent and is not very fast (for now?), i did not tried but maybe i could change and expand a little to alow it to make the charcoal also. It is that one i said that time on the server, the nether one (incomplete now).

Okay people, remove all your Hoppers and replace them with other ways of transporting Items. Pretty much everything is less laggy than a Hopper.

Acording to what was said later, it is laggy because it keep checking every slot to place the item... but i ask, it is just laggy if the item stay on the hopper?

And yes I am aware that there is a very laggy GT Bronze Casing Block in BloodyAsps Base, but that thing actually does quite some work so it is justified.

Secrets?

Or there is another alternative?

we could have item clearer... but...

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Official Post

I'm here to propose a change on qCraft recipes, since the main block of the qCraft portals is the quantum computer and the other blocks have nice uses.

Quantum dust: 3 ender eye dust + order dust + entropy dust + fire dust + water dust + terra dust + air dust (these dusts are TC shard dusts), shapeless crafting recipe which makes 3 of it.
    The reasoning is to allow the Observer Dependant blocks to be more plenty, while still not being cheap.

Quantum Computer: 4 iridium reinforced plates (IC² one made from the implosion compressor), quantum dust, 2 data orbs, 1 Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, 1 Naquadria plate.
    Shaped like:
    I R I
    I N I
    DQD

I = Iridium reinforced plate, R = Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, N = Naquadria plate, D = Data orb, Q = Quantum dust

• This seems a reasonable recipe for the usage of the computer, but where can i find Naquadria?

• Official Post

That is something which is mined out from the end (Naquadah).

The first server deposit is depleted though. A few players have it at the moment, so you would only obtain it from trading, or exploring the second server end.

• That is something which is mined out from the end (Naquadah).

The first server deposit is depleted though. A few players have it at the moment, so you would only obtain it from trading, or exploring the second server end.

Thanks for explaining.

• Official Post

Well... now confirmed by myself and another player:
    The qCraft inter-server portal verification link disappears after a server restart and then must be re-verified by an admin (aka you or greg). I suppose this is not intended.

• That is something which is mined out from the end (Naquadah).

A few players...
    I saw the chest next to your bed XD

• Well... now confirmed by myself and another player:
    The qCraft inter-server portal verification link disappears after a server restart and then must be re-verified by an admin (aka you or greg). I suppose this is not intended.

That is indeed not intended. I even made sure the chunks of the portal are now chunkloaded.
    Ore gen is now disabled.