[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• There were some discussions about leaf decay in the game... Forestry farms for example, suffer from leaves not decaying...
    Random things mod adds fast leaf decay for any harvested tree (boosts performance). Someone forked his code and created a server side only mod for leaf decay. Here it is https://github.com/Olafski/FastLeafDecay

Would be good if this can be considered.

Such simple and very effective idea. Thanks for this note.

• We need some mod that transfers RF Energy. Currently we have two mods that deal with RF: Forestry, and Railcraft. Both of these have balanced engines (unlike Thermal Expansion...) but with no way to transfer RF, it gets impractical to use these two mods, which in my opinion is not the best choice.

The mod implemented should have the following restrictions:
    * No way to transfer RF --> EU (EU --> RF is fine)
    * If it has Item or Fluid pipes, they should be inferior in design to GregTech pipes (Recipes do not matter, we have Minetweaker).
    * It should have no machines that take up any functions of any machines from the following mods: IC2, Forestry, Railcraft, GregTech.

• Do we need RF cables that badly? Pretty sure we never had MJ cables.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

We don't have EnetBridge.
    Forestry supports EU as it always did, with its electrical engine.
    Thus, RF is pretty much annoying to deal (for forestry and RC) with if we don't have cabling around.

So, I suggest BuildCraft as an addition. The builders and fillers aswell robots are cool. Having them around will be good.
    Minetweak the recipes, removing the quarry, removing all pipes but the energy ones, the void ones, the obsidian one and the wooden ones.
    Maybe make the void pipes require an AE2 singularity, aswell the obsidian one requiring a hopper.

• Cannot we just add a simple mod with a RF cable? I would, but I'm lazy.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I heard that asie is working on making parts of BuildCraft disable-able, so that if we had BuildCraft could choose to have only pipes.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I heard that asie is working on making parts of BuildCraft disable-able, so that if we had BuildCraft could choose to have only pipes.

Yo... 666th post for the win...

10/10 don't post again.

• If Buildcraft is implemented:

Keep the Oil (It's fun to see oil wells)
    Remove the pump (But not when the oil wells can be pumped quickly with REDSTONE ENGINES)
    Remove the quarry (The IC2 advanced miner is more stable)
    Nerf pipes to require plates and require either an assembler (MV) or some tools
    Nerf redstone pipes to require a canning machine
    Remove liquid pipes
    Keep the gates as-is. They were already nerfed in Buildcraft 5.
    Require all recipes to use plates (In the case of the laser, lenses)

• Completed!

Updates:
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.3 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.1.13b15.jar
    FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.0.jar (server only)
    GalacticGreg-0.4.jar (server only)
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.6.235.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.6.235.jar
    IC2NuclearControl-2.0.8c.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.6.235.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.68-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.20.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.1.1.300-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-5.06.06.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.521-1.7.10.jar
    immibis-core-59.0.5.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.654-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.1.2.jar

Promoted:
    AppleCore will be available on all kiraras (server only)

Configs:
    Made gregtech blocks sealable
    Rockets consume 5 times as much fuel
    All drinks can be consumed

Todo:
    Make desh be accepted by the macerator
    Some way to create forestry fertilizer in chemical reactor

• Allowing shapeless crafting of IC2 fertilizer into forestry one should be enough. Greg already made IC2 fertilizer be craftable only with the chemical reactor, using proper elements.

I know Airam agrees, does anyone feel this should not be done ?