[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.05.jar

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

Edited once, last by SpwnX ().

• I'm stuck inside a magic forest, every time I log in the server crashes and I don't see why. As I entered it, the server immediatly closed and I can't do anything. I'm not sure if a command block clock would tp me because I'm on a horse, so I think the only way to move my butt out is with NBT edit.

• I'm stuck inside a magic forest, every time I log in the server crashes and I don't see why. As I entered it, the server immediatly closed and I can't do anything. I'm not sure if a command block clock would tp me because I'm on a horse, so I think the only way to move my butt out is with NBT edit.

Now where to report that ??

• After seeing how easy t would be to link everybody to the spawn, I've decided to handle the thaumaturgic buildings, later on I hope having some automatic ways to supply glass and slabs to allow one to make warded jars, but for the moment I've considered doing something way simpler, which involves one simple rule : the leftover of essentia belongs to the room. So one would have to put the correct amount of items inside the alchemical furnace but he could also use someone's leftover. I'm also planning on doing a small charcoal farm here to supply ignis and ordo, one nether wart farm to supply praecantio, terra and aqua and some cobble gen to get some perditio going. And ofc a sugar can farm, but everybody has one so I don't think it'll be that much required.
    Also a flower farm, as well as a rubber farm, to get hazmat armor going into tutamen for shielding stuff. Maybe I'll find out a way to get wool by this time to use rubber boots but whatever. I hope you agree, any suggestions will be considered regarding this build, I'll go with the crimson theme for the most part. Also this place will be fps hungry. And it will have one hungry node inside, I found one waiting for me to bottle it. It may not start soon, I have school so my next holidays will be in 7 weeks

• Nexey: massive netherwart farm = all 6 primals after some centrifuges here and there. I have that on my K2 base.

Oh, I haven't thought of breaking the praecantio. Silly me. Herba should than give water and terra, potentia will give ordo and ignis, vacuuos will give perditio and aer. Over thinking a simple system is something I tend to do very often. Sweet, I also found a small node that will break down into all the primal aspects so that will help me gathering the tubes and the buffers and the centrifuges and.. Oh my.

• blocks 512,0,3584 to 1023,255,4095 got removed from K4 to fix a crash, I hope nobody had a base there.

I hope it wasn't my Base, you can verify this by using my nether tunnel. If it was my Base, well I guess I'll be starting gathering resources again so there's no worrying about this.

EDIT : Actually now that I'm looking at it again I'm seeing that it is really far away from spawn. But does that mean there's a gigantic hole in the map ?

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• (Yes that needed a double post)
    Since k4 is supposed to be kirara 3.0, why would you not create another thread ?
    I think it is a nightmare to actively follow the updates, even tho there's not a ton of it at the moment, it could be a pain for a new player.

• I hope it wasn't my Base, you can verify this by using my nether tunnel. If it was my Base, well I guess I'll be starting gathering resources again so there's no worrying about this.

EDIT : Actually now that I'm looking at it again I'm seeing that it is really far away from spawn. But does that mean there's a gigantic hole in the map ?

Nope, it has regenerated. I just dumped the region file.

(Yes that needed a double post)
    Since k4 is supposed to be kirara 3.0, why would you not create another thread ?
    I think it is a nightmare to actively follow the updates, even tho there's not a ton of it at the moment, it could be a pain for a new player.

I will do that soon, likely with steam age of GT.

• forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.473-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.09.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.684-experimental.jar

NOTICE: Forestry backpacks will kill the server if you have no room to absorb an item targeting that backpack. Please be careful with them until its fixed!
    https://github.com/ForestryMC/ForestryMC/issues/533

• I just looked at CraftGuide and a smallish AE system with a drive, controller, terminal and cable for the terminal doesn't look super expensive (excluding needed diamonds), so maybe someone could start building that in the K4 town. Yes, I know you can just plonk down an ME Chest and a forestry/railcraft engine, but this is more future-proof.
    I haven't been on because of a computer issue.

• I just looked at CraftGuide and a smallish AE system with a drive, controller, terminal and cable for the terminal doesn't look super expensive (excluding needed diamonds), so maybe someone could start building that in the K4 town. Yes, I know you can just plonk down an ME Chest and a forestry/railcraft engine, but this is more future-proof.
    I haven't been on because of a computer issue.

And how do we get silicon? You know me, if there was a way to start AE2, I would already have everything automated

• You smelt certus dust, which is a bit unobtainable at the moment because of no macerator. Can't you hammer it or mortar it instead? And the quartz grindstone is a thing, but is probably disabled. Could it be enabled but only for silicon production or something?

And how do we get silicon? You know me, if there was a way to start AE2, I would already have everything automated