[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• You smelt certus dust, which is a bit unobtainable at the moment because of no macerator. Can't you hammer it or mortar it instead? And the quartz grindstone is a thing, but is probably disabled. Could it be enabled but only for silicon production or something?

I checked at the beginning, you need silicon plates, even if there's no way to get silicon nor to craft silicon plate for the moment.
    Also you find certus quartz dust inside some mineshaft chests

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Some people just want to watch the world burn. And I'm one of them apparently, yet my most powerful weapon is a coke oven, a tank and a tallow golem with a decanting core and a perditio upgrade.

• Can someone tell me the mods and versions that are actually on K4 right now? It's not on the OP and my game is stuck loading:

Won't go past [21:33:05] [Client thread/INFO] [Forestry]: Skipping CraftGuide integration.

You are not patient enough, load times increased a lot since greg added ore crushing

Mods on K4:

• Would someone be kind enough to provide the version of extra cells being used as it is not available from the Jenkins downloads?

• People listed here will need to be ONLINE next saturday, the 14th March at 14:00 GMT. If somebody is missing, we must have to wait the next date (which will be voted once the majority of the people will be here) before going to the end.
    Concerning the loots : When the dragon will be dead, he's going to drop XP. At this moment, EVERYBODY have to be on the ground, people flying will be allowed to be killed and see their XP (and only their XP) stolen.
    The egg will be put at spawn until we get a bee house going to breed some ender bees (even though some clever people managed to breed them without ever needing the egg).
    You shall gather this kind of stuff :
    - Runic shieldings
    - A good sword (a diamond sword with sharp IV can do it)
    - A good bow
    - Fortress armour at least if you want to survive these wailers
    - A lot of potions (Regeneration, ghasts tear will be supplied by Nexey_, Strength, blaze powder will be supplied by Nexey_, Speed, sugar will be supplied by Spawn's farms)
    - Your scoops, ender bees aren't infinite
    - A few ender pearls, one harness and a few jars of potentia (Which can be created easily with Nexey's high quality charcoal)
    - And of course a few building blocks, a few snomen, some buckets of water and maybe some TC wands
    IMPORTANT RULES : Keep at least 25% of the healers. I repeat : 25%. We might find a good benefit out of them. The best thing that could happen would be that all healers are kept. If the dragon has 10 healers, than we'll need to keep 3 (because we can't keep 2.5 healers)
    Don't PVP, don't raid the ores as soon as the portal is entered, and prepare yourself to lose your stuff

Opening the portal : We are currently 6 people, meaning that the first person to enter might get killed instantly. Only ONE person will place the eyes without standing on the portal frame, and once it's opened we'll throw one item in so that the end will generate

• When did I say I was willing to defeat dragons when I can barely deal with creepers?
    I have a dedicated bee breeding facility, so maybe Ender Bees could be bred there? I think it's possible to breed out the dragon egg trait. I can supply a scoop, access to apiaries and manage the potion production though.

And I doubt I can get hold of decent gear by next weekend. Although end ores would be useful to have. Don't care about XP points.

• @gollark I asked twice on IRC if everybody was fine killing the dragon next saturday, and I didn't got any answer from you so I've taken it as a yes. Also getting geared up should be easy, but if you really need more than one week to get a nice armour, we'll wait months for you without any problem

• Still, I'm rubbish at combat and don't have any good gear. And don't see the point in this as killing the dragon before there are even machines is a bit silly.

• Updated:
    Chisel2_DEV-2.3.7.77.jar
    GTExtras-0.2.2.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.485-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.12.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.530-1.7.10.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.691-experimental.jar

Missing Blocks/Items:

Full list:

• Just get a decent staff (silverwood, 250 cap) and spam use a decently upgraded frost focus, that will quickly bring down the dragon even if all crystals are active. Same thing is also useful to bash the wailers.

Or beds. Primal staff with the ice focus and a few beds should do it

• I need every player listed in the previous post to quote this message and say YES or NO for fighting the dragon this Saturday. And ofc if you, yes you reading the message, are not listed you can also say YES or NO. The end portal is located, safe, I have the eyes to open it as many players do.
    So far the players on k4 are :
    -gollurk8
    -SpwnX 404
    -pelemesh_KO
    -crlosg2
    -Zulfurbalek
    -Moo YUS
    -invultri 404
    -Syvinna
    -Nexey_ YAS
    -Blood Asp (once GT offers some machines I heard you'll join us) 404
    -Grag?
    -Sinnaj63
    -someone I must have forgotten because I always derp

So your YES / NO is important. We have the power / volunteer to wait, we won't vote as a majority to raid the end but we need to defeat the dragon as a whole group. Also keep in mind that going to the end before said date will make you act as a dick unless you didn't defeat the dragon and haven't touched the towers. If someone killed the dragon already and this happens to be discovered, we shall vote something really rude for him (banning someone who acted as a dick once would be some kind of dumb revenge so we need something a way clever).

And if I don't get all the player's YES / NO who are listed on the previous post named "dragon's blood" by Saturday 13:00 GMT, we'll TRY TO fight him on Saturday 26th March (I won't be here on Saturday 19th March at all, I might even be away from server for the whole week end). It might seems like a huge while but consider aiming on building / farming instead of killing the dragon and steal his XP. Also it would be actually amazing if the dragon would bleed some kind of blood in the world in which we can throw steel and steeleaf to create some fiery steel ingots.

Edited 2 times, last by Nexey ().