[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• The admin anchor isn't enabled, though you stated that it's recipe was correct. May it be enabled in the next update please ?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• The admin anchor isn't enabled, though you stated that it's recipe was correct. May it be enabled in the next update please ?

It is enabled after the next restart

Edit:
    I noticed that the stacksize nerfs are also possible again, shall I enable them ?

• It is enabled after the next restart

Edit:
    I noticed that the stacksize nerfs are also possible again, shall I enable them ?

Grmbl. I hate this nerf. That's the one thing that disgusted me from k3 until I made a proper AE system, but before I had to put chests or input bus everywhere. "You want to process your 5 stacks of redstone ore? Let's see how you can store the 20*64 crushed redstone which only stack up to 16" .
    To be fair I think the server is missing it in order to be hard, but if we stick without it until we have a proper access to AE I would be really glad.
    I'll ask everybody else in game if you didn't have the time and see what they'll state.

------------------------------------------

I have no idea where to post this, I've been getting this crash recently and it's driving me nuts.
    Here's what the console says : http://pastebin.com/WJkcH4ip
    Here's what the crash log says : http://pastebin.com/Jr6fPK5Y
    Any help is really welcomed

Edited 2 times, last by Nexey ().

• I'm having a problem on the K4 server. I tried equipping the basic modular armor pants from the GT extras mod, and I got kicked from the server, and get kicked again whenever I try to log in. which is bad :(

• What does the server say when you get kicked?

• Do you remember what you have installed in the Armor?
    Or can you provide logfiles? These might contain more informations.

Hi Bloody,

I think you left some client files on the server part?

GTExtras-0.3.jar

• When some people are discussing about hard features, I'm presenting an OP mod
    The Pressure Pipe mod
    I'm tired of RC big tanks making my frames drop considerably when I have a few of those, I'm also tired of the fact one can't have a proper redstone control over the pipes (the detection cover from Greg does it's job, but it is so unprecise that it started frustrating me when I built a biogas farm).
    It is suppressed by ExtraCells though, which brings a better control over the fluids, despite the buginess of this mod and the fact that a Fluid Terminal can't read liquid from a subnetwork as how AE2 does (By Subnetwork I'm speaking of the Storage bus - Interface method, which allows one to stack subnetworks as long as 2 channels are provided for the source - The interface - and the reader - The storage bus), and that makes it really unpractible when a crazy guy (like me) wants to sort things correctly (See attachments). Or, it is supposed to be suppressed, since sometimes a fluid export / import bus can desync from the main network without any reason (I prefered using p2p channels on k3 over fluid interfaces / export buses).
    This mod, if nerfed (By disabling the infinite water source block, making the recipes use stainless steel and GT components) could be a mid tier (well top tier if ExtraCell wasn't that buggy) mod that allows one to have a better controls over his fluids.

Off topic : I still can't see the quartz wrench, even though I've enabled it in my configs, is it being blocked by minetweaker ?

• We'll kick the dragon's ass tomorrow, saturday, at 15:00 GMT (if I recall correctly what Zulfur told me).
    The few players who have >1 day of playtime and are willing to fight the dragon, please bump me up on IRC or IG to make sure everything's fine (or reply to this post).

Next Saturday : if somebody is missing, we'll fight the dragon anyway. If too many people are missing, it'll be ported again.

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• anyone got a link for ihl-tools_n_machines-0.533-1.7.10.jar ?

best I can find is ihl-tools_n_machines-0.538-1.7.10.jar

but, it's not enough to appease the the almighty server

Also, what version of Forge is the test server running?