[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Rogue like dungeons are fun... But... Quite OP xD ( stacks and stacks of diamonds, iron, copper and tin and lot of iridium ;P ), AND NO TO SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, I already hate hunger like that, just, no don't make it worst :P

• Don't worry, if I get SOL and HO on the server I'll give fund the food :p
    Also it would be a big NO to afk hunger, but it would still be interesting to play!

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Whoaaa I can't keep up with all the comments. ;P

Here's how I see things right now :

K Basic - Basically K4 will move there. I think it's already a nice pack. Leaving some space for the others. While not too big, I think it's complete enough.

K Basic II - Another server strongly ressembling the first one. Probably identical in fact, so we could use qCraft portals.

K Hardcore - This will be the server we're sorta arguing about right now. When I say over 100 mods, I mean pretty much 100 mods. Say between 80 and 110, depending on size of mods and how much "mods slots" said mods occupy. Some occupy as much as 10 slots, then there's dependencies... What brings servers to their knees is World-Gen. 100 mods without world-gen mods is at least 20 times as easy to run as ATG+PFAA and no other mods. It's not about limiting the number of mods, but rather choosing intelligently. I would like to have very little or no magic. Not that I don't like the mod, but this is a GT-Focused server and TC already offers us the opportunity to automate anything with golems on 3/4 servers. I think this' enough.

K Vintage - This would hold the remaining Kirara 2.0 server with Bloody Asp's port. It will remain for as long as there are (semi-)active players. Don't worry.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I'm not on the server but I can only recommend ATG. With Highlands and/or EBXL it has more variety in biomes without making everything as (Imo) overkill as BoP does. But of course it also works really well with BoP, you`ll just need a customized config file.

• I'm not on the server but I can only recommend ATG. With Highlands and/or EBXL it has more variety in biomes without making everything as overkill as BoP does. But of course it also works really well with BoP, you`ll just need a customized config file.

Have you ever looked on RWG4?

• RWG is not REALLY up for discussion, unless everyone hates ATG. I also have really nice configs for ATG+BOP.

While I'm at it, ATG isn't really up for discussion either. I will try it unless everyone hates it, once again. I fear the worst, however...

EDIT : Just tell me what you think of ATG. That would be most helpful right now. Also consider fallback options. While I do prefer BOP, I wouldn't mind using EBXL, since so far, people seem to favor it.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Just a question, who copied who ? And why everyone favors BOP now ? I mean ExtraBiomeXL is the most vanilla feel imo, and even the one mojang inspired from :P

• Tell me more about "K Vintage".

Is it a NEW server with K1-3 mods and configs or will an existing K server take that place.

Option1:
    - K1,2,3 mods and NEW world

I'm not interested in this. Starting a new with barely anyone playing on is not that much fun.

Option2:

- One of the K1,2,3 servers becomes the "Vintage" one, others get deleted.

Sure, but I vote for K1 then since there is my base :D

Option3:

- K1,2,3 mods and NEW world, but Players can have their old base Copied over.

I would like this the most. I am not certain if all blocks can be copied without problems. For me the most important stuff would be if I could have my Base layout which is heavy made with Chisel copied over.

.....and if everything else fails then I'd like to at least download the world from K1 :P

Bug report No.242: No sound while PC is burning!

• Remember I'm not on the server ! I just wanted to point out that ATG/RWG + BoP/EBXL/Highlands creates great worlds. Btw. has anyone heard about SGU ? It's a Geology Mod by the Swedish Government that adds new types of rocks and ore generation like in real life.

• Remember I'm not on the server ! I just wanted to point out that ATG/RWG + BoP/EBXL/Highlands creates great worlds. Btw. has anyone heard about SGU ? It's a Geology Mod by the Swedish Government that adds new types of rocks and ore generation like in real life.

I have, but last I checked copper = redstone in that mod....