[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Official Post

That painted GIF though :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ok... you win! it works on the server. Gonna show off this mod to my friend later :)

Thanks for this. I think I was too lazy to report this if it was the same bug I had crashing on the server start up. I noticed more and more mods crashing on Dedicated servers. I thought they made it so that was next to impossible but maybe forge adding stuff that can cause this now. I seen so many mods in 1.7.10 causing server crashes but not client.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Thanks for this. I think I was too lazy to report this if it was the same bug I had crashing on the server start up. I noticed more and more mods crashing on Dedicated servers. I thought they made it so that was next to impossible but maybe forge adding stuff that can cause this now. I seen so many mods in 1.7.10 causing server crashes but not client.

Client has functions/can ignore a few things that servers cannot handle... i learned this early on when i started to build packs and run everything though a local server before i put it on the live one.. it's also good to think that if you have a problem someone else around the world is also having the same problem. I wanted the mod on our server cause i thought it would be useful and everyone would appreciate it.. and even tho i can't read java, i went mod by mod til i figured it out and reported the problem so it can get fixed.

nothing is impossible. just got to put alittle work into it. :)

• Official Post

:Water Cell: I'm here for another suggestion for the mod, this time it is about the collector behavior.

I've noticed that the collector seems to fly around in all directions, making its search and deposit mechanism be a bit faulty.

My suggestion is to make the collector have two modes:

The first mode is the "passive searching" mode, where the collector wont fly away from where it has been spawned until it detects an item to pick up or needs to fly to a nearby IHL ACE to recharge. After doing all job possible it wil return to its spawn point. Also in this mode the collector will only deposit items on hopper/inventories at its spawn point.

The second mode is the "active searching" mode where you can set points (includes the spawn point) where the collector will fly over them repeatedly, while collecting the items in those points and depositing them on hoppers/inventories on the way.

Edit: Bug report, the IHL ACE gui is broken, the charge bar doesnt fill up and glitches when reaching 32k EU (going negative value). No energy is lost though as it is a visual bug.

• :
    My suggestion is to make the collector have two modes...

Lemme first finish rewriting water source moving algorithm and get rid of hoppers in collectors AI. I'm playing on Kirara too lot.

:
    Edit: Bug report, the IHL ACE gui is broken, the charge bar doesnt fill up and glitches when reaching 32k EU (going negative value). No energy is lost though as it is a visual bug.

One more thing to do. Thank you.

• 1.7.10: ACE GUI repaired and extended with 4 buttons. ACE now can retrive collectors in range of 64 blocks. Collectors now work with any tile entity with IInventory interface (almost any). Fixed industrial fan bug. Added new method of gaining sticky resin. Added "glass box" (a cheap alternative of ThraumCraft's hungry chest). Harvester's idle energy consume now one time per second (not per tick as before).

EDIT: 1.7.2 version released as well.

• Official Post

Fancy, must play with new stuff :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Got a pretty weird bug with build 500, rubber tree sap cell can be made from any fluids?

Confirmed, that by using Thermal Foundation Fluid transposer you can gain rubber tree sap cell from rubber tree sap cell and rubber tree sap. Bug was caused by a reason that i extend ic2 empty cell class. Don't do that, guys! It's bad! Bug fixed.

Also opening the gui of evaporator crashes the game:
    http://pastebin.com/JWbXpQTK

Confirmed rubber tree sap texture bug. Fixed. Cannot repeat crash on GUI open, thought. May be was caused by texture bug.

Thank you for a bug report.

• Official Post

I think you mean the glass box crashes on 1.7.2, since on 1.7.10 it's working fine for me.

I see this too much.

• Seems like the glass box crashes the server, when an item lands on the glass box (also happens in ssp, tested with Kirara modpack)

Wow. Confirmed. Its because i make 1.7.10 first, and when port it to 1.7.2, so i'm using IC2 network functions, what are presented in 1.7.10 and not presented in 1.7.2. I made a hotfix with glass box removed and send pm to invultri.
    P.S.: I wonder, what you guys talk about me, when its revealed on Kirara?

• Official Post

You ate a letter and a few numbers:

Also, your electric evaporator does not offer support for overclockers and transformers, intended?
    Also also, your "rubber tree" blocks does not support leaves, and those will fall.

• You ate a letter and a few numbers:

I... ate letter? 8|
    I misunderstand integer, that are reflect probability of output in GregTech API. Was thinking about %, but it is 0,01%.

Also, your electric evaporator does not offer support for overclockers and transformers, intended?

1.7.2 and 1.7.10 incompatability again.

Also also, your "rubber tree" blocks does not support leaves, and those will fall.

Thats a bug. Thank you.

• Official Post

The missing "R" for the "Ubbertreesap" fluid.
    And the 1.00% chance instead of 100.00%.

By the way, after a bit of testing i couldnt tell exactly what makes the sack produce sap faster/slower. So, can you tell me what makes it produce more or less?