[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• This one is intended. IHL has added a rubber tree sap (fluid) centrifuge recipe. Thus you don't need the electric evaporator at all.

Oh nice... Thats a good news...

Bad news is... i seem to not be able to start the server with 0.519 IHL. Client is working fine, but server is crashing on load with: http://pastebin.com/Lb2MT6sE Version 0.518 works fine
    My guess is that its something to do with the new creative tab for IHL, maybe?

• Hayo, minor issue in the latest version: Alongside GregTech, the 'Tar Pitch Bar' returns a GT-ERR-01
    ("A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!! This is a typical CallByReference/CallByValue Error")

• Hayo, minor issue in the latest version: Alongside GregTech, the 'Tar Pitch Bar' returns a GT-ERR-01
    ("A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!! This is a typical CallByReference/CallByValue Error")

Whoops, thank you and Greg. It's good, that Greg added this check in GT.

• Hey I installed the mod and when I went to play my map it didn't load it just went back to the title menu. I tried creating a new map and did the same, no crashes no errors. I uninstalled the mod and my game works just fine.

• here is the latest log for the crash

latest log

According this log there is two major entries in it:

Code
    [11:30:16] [Server thread/INFO]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

And:

Code
    [11:30:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Caught exception from craftingmanager
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77960_j(ItemStack.java:217) ~[add.class:?]
            at com.creativemd.craftingmanager.api.common.utils.string.ConvertItemStack.toString(ConvertItemStack.java:29) ~[ConvertItemStack.class:?]

It seems, that Creativemds' "Craftingmanager" cause exception, what was ignored.
    You may try two things:
    1. Update your Crafting Manger. Your version is 1.0.1 Latest is 1.0.4
    Changelog of crafting manager:
    "1.0.2
    Added Hide Button
    Fixed Crashing while startup up, caused by an invalid furnace recipe
    Fixed inventory glitching issue (while adding a recipe)
    Fixed switching ore type not working
    Fixed rendering tab issue
    Fixed crashing while generation an invalid String (StringUtils)"
    2. Look up for Crafting Manger outdated API in other mods you are using.
    After that is done, and game still not loading, please post new log here again.

• I downloaded the most recent crafting manager mod but the game still didn't work, I took crafting manager out and the game works just fine. Since Crafting manager isn't a big deal for me infact I wasn't using it, I don't care that I don't have to use it anyway.

• Official Post

Can you fix it so the T.D.I.T. frequency transformers doesn't open the transdimensional item teleporter GUI when you click on them to bind them together?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I also have one lil suggestion that i don't know how feasible it is:

Allow us to put the IHL Tunneling Shield on a cart, let it feed of RailCraft's electric storage carts and thus we have an electric powered railway tunnel bore.

• Can you fix it so the T.D.I.T. frequency transformers doesn't open the transdimensional item teleporter GUI when you click on them to bind them together?

Fixed. Also some small changes in last version.

I also have one lil suggestion that i don't know how feasible it is:
    Allow us to put the IHL Tunneling Shield on a cart, let it feed of RailCraft's electric storage carts and thus we have an electric powered railway tunnel bore.

Curently i'm very slowly moving forward to create automatic wiremill for flexible cables (two lines of code per day. Gawd, im feeling lazy just thinking about this :whistling: ). Probably will release that in 2015 or 2016. What you asking is a lot of work. It would be a little bit easier to decompile RC, take RC tunnel bore code and make it work with electricity.