[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• InsKill, i should have killed this bug with radical methods, and so i done. Now, intead of throwing "ambiguous recipe" exception, addon will simple write info about skipped recipe in log.

• Раз автор из РФ, буду писать по-нашенски. Неделю не запускал, сейчас проверил - запустилось. Буду тестить сам мод в процессе игры.

Спасибо за быстрые отзывы!

• Раз автор из РФ, буду писать по-нашенски. Неделю не запускал, сейчас проверил - запустилось. Буду тестить сам мод в процессе игры.
    Спасибо за быстрые отзывы!

Considering, that author is from Russia, i will write on our language. I haven't launched an addon for a week, by checking now - it is working. I will test a addon in a process of game play.
    Thank for fast answers!

No, you don't. Respect foreign players. Forums' language is english.

P.S.: You may use private messages system to contact me using russian language, if you want to.

• Official Post

V0.541 - NEI don't work(

Care to elaborate?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Mirrors are amazing. Literally amazing. A few thing's I've found however, walking on them on the floor goes weird when passing from one to another, there's stuttering and sometimes doesn't let you walk over at all. Also, it goes weird on corners:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Mirrors are amazing. Literally amazing.

Thank you.

A few thing's I've found however, walking on them on the floor goes weird when passing from one to another, there's stuttering and sometimes doesn't let you walk over at all. Also, it goes weird on corners

I hope, latest changes which i made, will fix a problems. I uploaded new version.

• Official Post

So I broke some things:

Apparently an Injection Mold thingy in a Muffle Furnace crashes you. How are you meant to set the molds for them too, I tried a wrench, a hack saw, and then crashing putting it in a muffle furnace ;)

EDIT: Doing it with a crucible with an ingot it does it as well.

The ore dictionary item scanner slot is 2 pixels too high and over to the left:

Also, mirrors at night are funky:

EDIT 2: Can you make it so valves can be placed in the world as better luminators? Valves are cool 8)

I see this too much.

Edited 2 times, last by Chocohead ().

• How are you meant to set the molds for them too

You mean - choose what item to create in mold? When you craft them in iron workbench just read description and choose necessary by clicking on it.

Also, mirrors at night are funky:

Too dark?
    Muffle furnace fixed, thank you. Also i add clouds and sky render, but by some reason sky color somehow depends from player view for me. Weird.

EDIT 2: Can you make it so valves can be placed in the world as better luminators? Valves are cool

May be create a light bulb from tungsten foil?

• Official Post

When you craft them in iron workbench just read description and choose necessary by clicking on it.

I've been using NEI to cheat them in while testing, never thought of crafting :D

Too dark?

Yeah, but I can still see with the brightness turned up, while the mirror would imply it was in total darkness.

May be create a light bulb from tungsten foil?

That'd do it yeah.

EDIT: My broken worlds from the Muffle Furnace are still broken loading with the newest version :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

There are a few things missing localisation too

• Official Post

Fixed reflected entity list overflow (cause horrible lag).

This. My god the lag I had with 4 mirrors facing each other :P

The lights look really cool too.

I see this too much.