[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Power losses are inversly proportional to squared voltage.
    If for 8000 V at 128 Eu/Tick power loss per meter is: 0.013 Eu/m, for 4000 V losses will be 0.013*4=0,052 and for 2000 V - 0.013*16=0,2 Eu per tick per meter.
    With 4000 V you need only 8 BSU, and with 2000 V - only 4 BSU.

• Official Post

According to the wiki, yes

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Its simple!

And that is why the Farmer people in Bavaria (Why does it have another Name in English for fucks sake, we don't call your Cities "Londinium" or "Neu York" too!) think Power Lines are so terrible that they basically wanna have Power outages to happen, just because they feel a slight cribbling when they are close to one of those things due to the grounding...

• And that is why the Farmer people in Bavaria (Why does it have another Name in English for fucks sake, we don't call your Cities "Londinium" or "Neu York" too!) think Power Lines are so terrible that they basically wanna have Power outages to happen, just because they feel a slight cribbling when they are close to one of those things due to the grounding...

I think this is a result of induction losses of AC lines.
    Direct current lines have no such problem. You will not feel anything, until your skin start heating up and voltage drop start electrolyzing your blood.

• And that is why the Farmer people in Bavaria (Why does it have another Name in English for fucks sake, we don't call your Cities "Londinium" or "Neu York" too!) think Power Lines are so terrible that they basically wanna have Power outages to happen, just because they feel a slight cribbling when they are close to one of those things due to the grounding...

"Modern" power networks in general are old and outdated. Especially in modern cities where the overlap of different aging networks means that construction projects take months to years of work.

EDIT: And cribbling? What do you mean by that?

• all of that talk just because of a misunderstanding, which seemed pretty heated, then an oh, which you say as ow just like my friend which i think means ow as in you got hurt.

• wait .536 will crash a server? i've been running that version for a while and i've had no issues must be magic O_o

Must be magic. I remember, i added this injection mold code for NEI integration before 0.537.

EDIT (0.538 :(
    Fixed NEI integration for casting. Fixed fluidized bed reactor. A second one is nessesary to craft HVDC line. Seems nobody tries.

EDIT (0.539 :(
    Iron workbench GUI and GUI in NEI look now:

• Get this crash with IHL:

If remove IHL - start normally

• Its hard to understand, why this happened. IHL itself adds only 2 recipes to ihl loom. Both of them are absolutely independent from any mods loaded.
    Currently i'm downloading InfiTech modpack (i hope).
    Found a reason:

Code
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:51]: Item:Fiberglass
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:55]: Registered in ore dictionary as:
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:58]: stoneGraniteRed
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:62]: recipe 2:
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:66]: Item:String
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:70]: Registered in ore dictionary as:
    [20:55:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/ihl]: [ihl.recipes.UniversalRecipeManager:addRecipe:73]: stoneGraniteRed

It is my "Fiberglass" and vanilla "String" both registered as "stoneGraniteRed". Still dunno WTF is going on here.

• I might have found the issue.... I was testing GT version from Blood Asp and it is quite broken and I forgot to remove it :(

So sorry.. This one was kind of my derp :D