[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Found a bug (I think). The Hydrotransport pulp regenerator always ejects items, rather than filling it's internal slots first.

It is designed that way. Internal storage slots symbolize space in screw feeder and cyclone filter.

Also the Spotlight base always faces north, no matter which direction it is placed.

I'm cannot repeat this bug. Everything seems to work fine to me.

• Official Post

I'm cannot repeat this bug. Everything seems to work fine to me.

Is shift meant to invert it then? That might have been what I found.

Also, the main menu is fun. And always has been really with IHL. Unless Fastcraft/Optifine screws it up.

• Is shift meant to invert it then? That might have been what I found.

Yes. By pressing shift you invert choosen position.

Also, the main menu is fun. And always has been really with IHL. Unless Fastcraft/Optifine screws it up.

Huh? I was playing with FONT_HEIGHT variable from fontRendererObj - it does nothing, but just in case i will delete all mentioning of this variable from code.

• Official Post

Is there any easy way to convert old tools into the new system you have? Having to replace all the ones I've got is both going to take a long time, and be very expensive iron/steel wise.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Is there any easy way to convert old tools into the new system you have? Having to replace all the ones I've got is both going to take a long time, and be very expensive iron/steel wise.

You mean you host some server with IHL and you don't want to update IHL beacause of that, or you are playing on server, where IHL was updated?

• Official Post

Host it and don't want to update. I was going to hold out until they were all used, but Hydrotransport Mining is too fancy to wait.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Host it and don't want to update. I was going to hold out until they were all used, but Hydrotransport Mining is too fancy to wait.

Yes, i've got a solution.
    Use

Code
    B:restoreOldTools=true

config option to register old tools back again in new version. Bring them all into your inventory. on tick they will be replaced with new versions. Note, that all tools, remained in chest or workbench will be remain old and will disappear at config option change. I cannot check if this all will work correctly, because i can't find my old test world files.
    BTW tell me more about that server you hosting.

• Official Post

Well uhh, I have no idea what the difference between 556 and 559 is liquid wise, but suddenly it's conflicting with BC Fuel...

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Did I just download 560 too quickly, because it's still crashing with the same thing.

I think I did :D

I see this too much.

• Official Post

All good, it loaded fine :)

Time to go running about looking for old tools ;) Should be quite easily, they don't have localisation anymore

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• i got a weird crash, has to do with NoSuchFieldError: Textures, and its at ihl.metallurgy.passiveblock.<client> (and note that this is on a server)
    http://pastebin.com/vdMiacDm
    edit: Also i'm using the latest forge: 1424. and using the latest ihl, the version that doesnt crash is v0.557

• Getting a crash using the latest version.

Client CrashLog: http://pastebin.com/YUBi0E3B
    Server Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/zpNDb7sU
    IC2 Version: industrialcraft-2-2.2.732-experimental.jar
    GitHub Entry: https://github.com/Beyond-Real…RealityModPack/issues/241

If you need any other info, just let me know.

Bug fixed and compatability checked with industrialcraft-2-2.2.735-experimental.

• Official Post

There's a minor broken tooltip for certain items like boric acid. Also, apparently I managed to make the back 3 mining pipes of the tunnel bore visually only, no idea how though. It extended fine so it might just be an updating bug.