[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Official Post

Ahhh, IHL has fallen prey to the upgrade changes. Like the Thermal Centrifuge has apparently.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ahhh, IHL has fallen prey to the upgrade changes. Like the Thermal Centrifuge has apparently.

I was catched with this bug in a middle of creating new IHL worldgen. Will fix this as soon as i finish it.

EDIT: New oregen is ready and IHL updated to new IC2 version.

• When a collector grabs something, after a few seconds the game crashes. Here's the crashlog.
    Using lastest GT5u.

• wvk, there was a such thing in previous versions of IHL, when you can use any metal plates or foils in iron workbench recipes, but i decide to fix this. Please check NEI one more time and tell me, if there is something else beside IC2 refined Iron plate, GT steel plate or Railcraft steel plate in NEI recipe.
    As well Kirara 3 use v0.572. Actual version is 0.575. Is this bug is also present in latest version of IHL with kirara 3 modpack?

• Thanks for the explanation (in that version NEI shows all plates as possible indeed).Arch is going to update Kirara in a few days, hopefully this is fixed in newer version.

• Official Post

i have a bug report. happens on loading up minecraft, i have most recent IC2 and IHL.

Already 2 other mods with this bug, Player's guidance on fixing it: Remove ic2.core.block.TileEntityBlock.updateEntity() final modifier

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

so i have to go into IC2 directly and change it or something? or just wait for an update to fix it? im sorry, but im pretty sure i misunderstood what you said :/

All you can do is wait for Foghrye to update. You can always just use build 766 instead of 767 in the mean time.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

ohh, well thats a simple fix :D. what does 767 even add, anyways?

Support for ticking components, so as an end user nothing.

I see this too much.

• hey how do you place the 2 part machines together? i have a wooden rolling machine, and im not sure how to power it, or get it operable. i have it connected up to a solar generator, via copper insulated cabling from IC2, and i dont know how to place the 2nd part in relation to the first part.i have a low voltage low efficiency DC electric motor in the M slot. any help?

• Official Post

You place it so that the barrel connects together.

I see this too much.

• You place it so that the barrel connects together.

im pretty sure i did, or i hope i did it correctly, but for some reason its still not working. i have a tiny pile of sulfur dust, and 5 rubber bars in the machine, a low effeciency low voltage DC electric motor in the M slot, and im pretty sure i connected the second part up right. heres a pic:

edit: now i have a crash when i place glycerin and spruce resin into a chemical reactor. i cant even load up world, it crashes to desktop. cryogenic thingy was attached to chemical reactor, not sure if oriented properly but it was adjecent to the reactor. crash log in attachments.

• Official Post

Ahh, you got it almost right. Move one of them to the otherside then the bar in the middle will form. Forgot with the rolling machine it only shows when it is correct.

I see this too much.