[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Fixed. Thank for reports, 123nick. As well (or as bad) newest IHL will work only with new versions of IC2 (767+).

cool, il try it out with the updated IC2 version see if everything is working now. also, shouldnt this mod be more popular? like, the junction boxes are just absolutely amazing, like immersive engineering but cooler.

• Official Post

shouldnt this mod be more popular

It should definitely be, the issue is it's an IC2 addon and people just don't care to look for their predetermined opinions of IC2.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• hey does anyone know how to stop linking a cable? i have one that i mustve misclicked on some random block, and now, even when the block is mined, i cant get the cable to stop being attached by me. it keeps pulling me around, any help?

• hey does anyone know how to stop linking a cable? i have one that i mustve misclicked on some random block, and now, even when the block is mined, i cant get the cable to stop being attached by me. it keeps pulling me around, any help?

Weird. If block is mined it should remove cable entity. In case if block was not mined, you could simple click again on it. In other cases you may drop an item on ground and forgot about it.

• Crash report:
    I updated to the current version, and played for awhile, power went out on my pc and when I went to load back up this is what I get. I have tried removing IHL and back dating to another version and I keep getting this crash. any help would be appreciated.

• Crash report:
    I updated to the current version, and played for awhile, power went out on my pc and when I went to load back up this is what I get. I have tried removing IHL and back dating to another version and I keep getting this crash. any help would be appreciated.

What version of IC2 did you use? Either try to use oldest IHL version you have got or try to use latest IC2 version. Latest IHL (0.577) should work fine with IC2 build 767 or higher.

hey, why does the wooden rolling machine make 80 rolls of non-vulcanized rubber? where does the last 16 go?

To the lair of Satan. ^^ Why it should be 96?

• I have also tried removing IHL and still get that crash report

Man, 4 reel? 8|
    Currently did check it with Forge 1424, IC2 767 and IHL 577 and everything fine. Try to check if your IC2 .jar file (a 767 one) is corrupted. Also remove all other mods from "mods" folder.

• What version of IC2 did you use? Either try to use oldest IHL version you have got or try to use latest IC2 version. Latest IHL (0.577) should work fine with IC2 build 767 or higher.

To the lair of Satan. ^^ Why it should be 96?

:P i just meant that, the max stack size is 64, and it makes 80, 80-64=16 i think? and when i did it, it only makes a stack of rolls of non-vulcanized rubber. also, plan to add any more new machines/cable types or so?

• also, plan to add any more new machines/cable types or so?

I feeling really tired just thinking about it. I can add something on request if this would be fast and simple. A last thing i doing - a flexible wire relay signal block (redstoneConverter), although i drop it on a stage when i cannot find out why signal is not transferred via net.

• Foghrye4, I want to make sure you didn't miss this, I updated both IC2 and IHL and everything loaded fine, it was only after playing and my PC loosing power while playing that I have gotten this crash. I was just hoping you might know why it occured and how to fix the problem. The world was a video series on my channel showcasing GT5u and IHL together. Unfortunately the only backup I made was quit old and was basically needing a miracle to save my world/series.

thanks for the help and sorry to bother you with my stupidity

• Foghrye4, I want to make sure you didn't miss this, I updated both IC2 and IHL and everything loaded fine, it was only after playing and my PC loosing power while playing that I have gotten this crash. I was just hoping you might know why it occured and how to fix the problem. The world was a video series on my channel showcasing GT5u and IHL together. Unfortunately the only backup I made was quit old and was basically needing a miracle to save my world/series.

Yeah, this is weird crash (especially when you remove IHL and it still remains). I'm sorry i couldn't help you.

• Wow. That i have seen not often..... Cool man.

To explain. Whenever i see a bugreport or something most modders i have seen simply say: Its the fault of the other mod devs... without even checking their sourcecode...