[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Good day.
    Can i suggest some ideas?
    How about new energy generators like turbines working off methan?
    Or chemical reactors/chemical reaction chambers to introduce some chemistry?
    Maybe electrolysers and electric arc furnaces to bring up pyrolysis processes?

• Official Post

IHL is already rammed full of chemistry, I can't especially see what else you'd want to make that would be useful that isn't already in.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• How about new energy generators like turbines working off methan?

There is no methane sources in IHL. Do you suggest to add them?

Or chemical reactors/chemical reaction chambers to introduce some chemistry?

Do you actually mean (played) IHL? May be this was a wrong thread? Chocohead answered on your question.

Maybe electrolysers and electric arc furnaces to bring up pyrolysis processes?

There is already 2 types of electrolysis facility in IHL. I can add arc furnaces, but for what purposes?

You are welcome to suggest new crafting recipes for another mod items using IHL items. As well - new recipes for IHL machines to process items from another mod items or to process current items into other mod items. This very easy for me. As well you may suggest something entirely new, what you really want, but wasn't fulfilled in IC2 or GT.

DudeWithOldTextures, i think you simple misclicked "Advanced machines" addon thread, yes?

• No, i did not misclicked, that's for sure.
    I just get confused with all that machines and recipes(wiki not covering much and seems unupdated for long time and looking recipes through NEI don't get me to the point of understanding either).
    Maybe i miss some informations, then - excuse me.

• I might document some stuff on the FTB Wiki at some point, but eh.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• i have some ideas but they aren't complete yet, ill get back to you on it. Also keep up the good work man been on this thread since the beginning! :thumbup:

• Official Post

Hey, could you upload version 0.572 again; it's not in the OP anymore and I can't seem to find it otherwise. thx :Matter:

Here you go

• Magnificent mod, distillation column, collectors and tunneling shied are the top notch.
    May i make a suggestion? Could you add Mine/ModTweaker support?

• when I put bronze or steel in the crucible and place it in the muffle furnace it crashes when I pull it out. I'd give ya the crashlog but it still only shows the wierd crash I've been getting sence my old world crashed. I am using GT5u 5.09.09 ihl 578 and ic2 #780

• when I put bronze or steel in the crucible and place it in the muffle furnace it crashes when I pull it out. I'd give ya the crashlog but it still only shows the wierd crash I've been getting sence my old world crashed. I am using GT5u 5.09.09 ihl 578 and ic2 #780

Thank you, fixed.

• also the injection mold for tiny steel bars has no recipe, also do you get the cell back for the water cell for mlds?

Both question have almost same answer.

There is no tiny ingots in IC2 or IHL and there is no need in tiny ingots in IHL. And i have a limited space to new recipe outputs.
    And there is no enough space to place empty cells as output for those recipes. As an alternative i could use glass bottles with water as recipe input. What you think?

• glass bottles would be fine, but without the tiny steel rods we can't make nails for the sprayer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/989k…5-10-27_14.26.03.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2zo…5-10-27_14.26.17.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/77n4…5-10-27_14.26.45.png?dl=0

for GT I would just use steel screws, but not sure what to use without