[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Could you give some advices on automating Fluidized bed reactor? Specifically for processing mazut. I'm struggling with the fact that all liquids go into one inner tank and mazut being heavier goes to the bottom of this tank so I can't find a proper way to extract only products of this reaction.

• Fantastic.
    May i ask another question: what compatibility with TiCon were added in version 576?

You theoretically now can use TiCo molten metals in molds.
    As well, after a inspecting how to do Mine/ModTweaker support i decide to make my own independent recipe configuration file.

glass bottles would be fine, but without the tiny steel rods

It seems i did not read your post carefully. Someway i was thinking about tiny ingots, sorry.

They are here, named "barD10". I am using internal names of items for tooltip. I should translate them.

Quote from Zulfurlubak

Could you give some advices on automating Fluidized bed reactor? Specifically for processing mazut. I'm struggling with the fact that all liquids go into one inner tank and mazut being heavier goes to the bottom of this tank so I can't find a proper way to extract only products of this reaction.

Hmm... may be i should add one more drain slot. Or you mean something more automatic, such as GT or buildcraft pipes?

• bear989, toltips translated, glass bottles as recipe input for basic molds added.
    Arwerious, IHL now have its own recipe config. Check ./config/ihl-recipe.cfg after fist launch of new version.
    Zulfurlubak, now you can drain light products from chemical reactors using IC2 pump on side or top if block. Heavy products can be drained from bottom.

• Version .580 is crashing with latest Gregtech 6.0.58

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: gregapi.recipes.Recipe$RecipeMap.addRecipe(Z[Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;[Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Ljava/lang/Object;[I[Lnet/minecraftforge/fluids/FluidStack;[Lnet/minecraftforge/fluids/FluidStack;III)Lgregapi/recipes/Recipe;
    at ihl.IHLMod.loadGT6Recipes(IHLMod.java:1212)
    at ihl.IHLMod.postInit(IHLMod.java:417)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

Looks like API has changed.

• It seems that with Hardcore ender expansion mod installed, wailer no longer spawns in the end.
    Does it uses some specific (vanilla) condition to spawn?

• Does it uses some specific (vanilla) condition to spawn?

An exact code, which are in charge for Wailers spawn is:

Code
    BiomeGenBase[] biomes = BiomeDictionary.getBiomesForType(Type.END);
    			for(int i=0;i<biomes.length;i++)
    			{
    				if(biomes[i].biomeName.equals("Sky"))
    				{
    					EntityRegistry.addSpawn(LostHeadEntity.class, 50, 1, 10, EnumCreatureType.monster, biomes[i]);
    				}
    			}

This code means, that Wailers will be spawned if there is biome with name "Sky" in biome dictionary for type "END".
    Hardcore ender expansion do so:

...effectively removing all mob spawns added before mod post init, if i'm not wrong.
    You may contact mod author and ask him to remove only vanilla enderman spawn to preserve other mods mobs.

On unrelated news, i created new block and item with limited use. Switch unit and data cables. It could help to create redstone schemes more easily and a little bit more compact. It hard to understand concept even if i made a couple of screenshots, so i made a video:
    https://youtu.be/aPS9VAB5Yw8
    If you are expirienced IHL player you may skip playback to 13:33

• Why Waila does not show liquid?

To avoid a certain IC2 network bug instead of creating my own network to sync client and server TileEntity fields i decide to sync only two integers - fluidId and fluid level.
    It seems Waila get information only from client side.

• made an account here just to say how great this mod is. i also think this would get tons more traffic if it went up on the minecraft forums. it really deserves more attention. thanks a lot for your hard work!

• To avoid a certain IC2 network bug instead of creating my own network to sync client and server TileEntity fields i decide to sync only two integers - fluidId and fluid level.
    It seems Waila get information only from client side.

I play in Single Player. not server

• Official Post

From a certain version of Minecraft

1.3 onwards

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.