[WIP][1.7.X][Gregtech Addon of IndustrialCraft Addon of Addon of Addon of blah blah]Much Progress. Very Procrastinate. So Bad.

• MULTI

IndustrialCraft++

Initial Release Checklist [I know it looks like TFC. My implementation and vision are quite different. Plus, this is a very minor part of the mod]:

• Remove vanilla chests

• Add log piles

• Add dust piles

• Add ingot piles

• Add storage blocks for all items

• Add shelving

• Add jars/urns

• Add Barrels. No, real barrels

Eventually:

Lore

Download

Screenshots

Changelog

Edited 11 times, last by Queue: Time to get down to business. ().

• Tell me what you think.

I had a similar bunch of ideas, but no details. I did not want to clone TFC, so I designed my addon (development halted until GT 5.0) around "more food" feature.

• So many ideas, so little delivery. Are you Barrack Obama by any chance?

Haha exactly why I made this thread. Too much shit in my head.
    And Immbis posted IC2 classic, and half the mods here are incomplete so I felt it was the best spot.

• I had a similar bunch of ideas, but no details. I did not want to clone TFC, so I designed my addon (development halted until GT 5.0) around "more food" feature.

Same here, I don't want to steal from TFC but I love the storage ideas from it

EDIT:
    And if anyone wants to debate politics here I will just delete the thread

• Official Post

Hey guys you can talk as much politics you want, but not here. Go to the forum chat if you want to continue, actually, go there, i want to read both point of views. I'm gonna test post moving.
    Either way, any form of government tends to be bad because of general corrupt human behavior, thats my opinion. Anyways, we can always dream.

Edit: i'm too late, greg deleted them. I wonder if i can still move them.

• Official Post

Page blitz

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Close enough? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

AKA Passionate debate :P Probably for the best though, would have just upset and dragged more people in.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

PMing imer...

You remembered to wish him happy birthday right?

I see this too much.