[16x] Minimalist Technology (GT6/GT5E)

• 9vlDZUl.png

Consider this resource pack no longer maintained.

The "twitter-only" GTCE port that I just posted here is the final update.

I completely lost interest for both GregTech and GTCE, so I'm not updating this anymore.

Feel free to try to update it on your own, it's creative commons after all.

If I decide to update the GTCE version someday, you'll be notified on twitter :

https://twitter.com/pyrolusite_

License :
    This Resource Pack is under a Creative Commons License - Attribution, Non Commercial, Share Alike 4.0 International
    More info here : http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.en

• Thank you so much, these are amazing. They fit in with minecraft very well. Probably going to distribute these along with your IC2 textures with my 1.7 modpack when it's ready. (if that's okay with you)

I kinda like the 1.7 default gregtech textures, but those gradients are very grating, especially from a distance, when the bronze blast furnace looks like it's made of bubbles.

• Thank you so much, these are amazing. They fit in with minecraft very well. Probably going to distribute these along with your IC2 textures with my 1.7 modpack when it's ready. (if that's okay with you)

I kinda like the 1.7 default gregtech textures, but those gradients are very grating, especially from a distance, when the bronze blast furnace looks like it's made of bubbles.

You don't need my permission, I'm using a Creative Commons licence so that people can do whatever they want with it as long as they don't claim it as their own. So go ahead and add it. :p
    Default GT textures are not bad, they just need a bit of polishing imho.

• Must say, do like your textures a lot. One thing though. Can you provide a regular coloured bronze texturepack addon? XD. I'm not a fan of the bronze colour (I prefer it the bright orange, even if it's unrealistic). Pleeease :3

• Resource pack now updated :

- Gas and Steam Turbine improvements - now you can see if the generator is working or not.
    - Glass overlay missing on inactive furnaces and alloy furnaces fixed.
    - Naquadah Reactors.
    - Knives.

Pretty much all the blocks available from GT 1.7 are covered now, except ores and material blocks textures.
    These will be left as they are to remain compatible with vanilla Minecraft textures.

• I need some feedback, folks. The fact that I use a slightly modified version of Minecraft's ingot texture for this pack is bothering me.
    So, I came up with this :

From left to right : Copper, Tin, Bronze, Brass, Aluminum, Titanium, Nickel, Ican'tremember and Chrome.

Do you think I need to keep the ingots as they are now, or use theses ones ?

---

Also, preview of the changes I made to plates : http://i.imgur.com/w0sQN7b.png
    From left to right : Stainless steel, Iridium, Titanium.

• Plates look :D
    Ingots look :S. I think keep them.

• Here's a little preview of what you can expect for the next update.

EDIT : Concerning ingots, I'll stick with vanilla-like ingots for now, but I think I'll end up using another texture. Thanks for the feedback.

• Aaaand done ! Ladies and gentlemen, PGTAT v1 is now available, with some tweaks and full GUI support for 1.7 GT.
    I spent the whole day pushing this update and it was definitely worth it, as far as I'm concerned. Enjoy.

Screenshots updated by the way, take a look at the imgur album in the OP.

• Official Post

full GUI support

The only other texture pack I can ever remember achieving this was the Sphax one for 1.4.7 :P gg

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Update v1.1 :
    - Butchery knife
    - Vaccum Freezer (Blocks + GUI)
    - Implosion Compressor (Blocks + GUI)
    - Machine casings
    - Matter Fabricator (Block + GUI WIP)
    - Batteries
    - Ore blocks (WIP, metals like Iron are hardly visible on stone blocks, need to solicit Greg because it happens with his textures, or find a workaround that does not end as a texture slaughter)
    - Some light tweaks I forgot.

Next :
    - Updating the imgur album
    - mr10movie "orange bronze" module needs an update to reflect the new changes, should be quick.
    - Main resource pack (PMM) experimentations - and villager GUI, the only one missing from it.

------------------------

EDIT : Double ninja fix, you might want to download the pack again.
    Fixed some inconsistencies between base machine textures (bronze, steel and 8v) and matter fabricator GUI not WIP anymore.

And "orangebronze" module updated.

• OI, STOP STEALIN MAH BUSINESS

U WANNA FITE M8 ?
    Seriously though, considering how many times my pack has been downloaded, I don't think I'm a big threat to your business :p

EDIT :
    As a side note (and double post), I'm aware that the new version of GT (5.01a) is not currently compatible with my resource pack because the ore washing plant and thermal centrifuge have no overlays.
    It will be fixed soon enough.