[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Any insights into my dumb reactor bug I got? :p
    At least for now I can rely on RTG's since Plutonium is easy to find until we can figure out what's going on.

• It happens in my dev environment. It's a little bit more complicated then what you explained though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• So.. yeah... as many people have PMed me, sensors.modstats.org is down. I predicted this what happen for a while, which is why the web upgrade was disabled in earlier versions. I don't know a thing about web development (HTML does not count in this case :P), so hopefully Zuxelus comes to the rescue. Or else I'll probably have to rewrite the web code and learn Ruby On Rails cause' I know nothing about javascript (that's what the web code was written in I think).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Had you added Modloader support in time, this never would have happened.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Btw, anyone having a problem with the thermal monitor can use the remote thermal monitor, it appears to be more stable.

• BTW, I don't understand, what is ModLoader, why is Chocohead so enthusiastic about it ( If Choco is enthusiastic, it means it's probably a good thing ^^ ),
    and why everyone say it's borken :P

No seriously, don't ban me for this question, I really have no idea what it is XD

• Official Post

ModLoader, from what i know (and have used in the very past ~3 years) it was a mod like forge, so we could have several mods that did not conflict. Much more archaic, but still something.

Link for reference: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…33-risugamis-mods-updated

Also, bans only happen to completely idiotic questions.

• That question WAS idiotic, but I'm glad you didn't banned me :)

BTW : Xbony, I know you said NO to big reactor support because they don't even explode, well at first I agreed on that, but now, we are gonna soon get an update which adds CATASTROPHIC ( from what I understood ) explosion, so can you think again about possibly adding support to BigReactors ? ^^

• Official Post

ModLoader, from what i know (and have used in the very past ~3 years) it was a mod like forge, so we could have several mods that did not conflict. Much more archaic, but still something.

Link for reference: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…33-risugamis-mods-updated

It did more than just having several mods running at once, it provided a way to avoid directly referencing/hacking into Minecraft classes, although it still doesn't stop conflicts if more than 1 mod modifies the same class. It made modding much much easier, and was the basis of any modding environment from early alpha to MC 1.2.5.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.