[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• No Computercraft support planned. OpenComputers probably, it's the future of computer mods IMO.

I'm looking into OpenComputers now... and before I dig too deep into it, will OpenComputers' Adapter allow me to pop out spent MOX and put in newly made MOX? It looks better than me having to muck with CC Turtles. Combine that with the 5x5 reactors, and I'll be able to trigger on a "zero power generation" to properly monitor things.

• Official Post

Your mod's doing so well, people are about to start stealing features :P
    http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…formation_panels_without/

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Lol, that wouldn't make any sense ;P ( no, not scythe :P, ok ok, overused joke, I agree )

• Your mod's doing so well, people are about to start stealing features :P
    http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…formation_panels_without/

Meh :P

For the record, I will not drop the IC2 dependency until IC3. That's the plan.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Me again with another (bug?)! :P

Having the Thermal Monitor on or beside the reactor like so will cause the reactor to keep running when the thermal alarm triggers. Because it outputs a redstone signal when the alarm is triggered, so flipping the lever I had on the reactor had no effect. (IE wouldn't shut off)

Oddly enough, this doesn't happen if the Thermal Monitor is above the reactor. 8|

Sorry for making you have more work lol. :D
    Good work with the mod though I wouldn't have any bases left if it weren't for you. 8)

• Official Post

Thought the dodgy textures were gone. Nope.

• Sorry I can't give out a Christmas update or anything fancy, update is incomplete :P Going to be inactive for a while too, on vacation. Next version will probably be 2.1.0a, it does a bunch. Doesn't add 5x5 support, partly because I have no idea how those reactors work. Anybody want to make something on that? :P 2.1.0a will contain the bug fix for the energy counter, OpenComputers support (yay), better GT recipes, RF counters, and I finished off WAILA support. Also maybe other stuff.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Anybody want to make something on that?

I moved what was there to Nuclear Reactor/Legacy months ago, yet still no one noticed :D

OpenComputers support

NedoComputer support would be way cooler :P FORTH is still better than Lua

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• FORTH is awful. I have no idea why you like it. I'd much rather use Brainfuck.

• Official Post

Brainfuck works forwards. FORTH's Yoda speak is much easier to understand after being subdued to months of assembly.

I see this too much.

• I like being able to understand my code when I read it, thank you very much :P

• Official Post

Who said anything about reading it? You speak it :P

I see this too much.

• Buh... to speak it, you must read it. Unless you're possessed, of course. But becoming possessed is kind of hard nowadays, not really efficient enough for programming use. I don't want to buy a "Summoning Satan For Dummies" book either, might make for awkward dinnertime conversion.

• Official Post

Just cover the book up with your guide to Possessed FORTH.

I see this too much.

• Xbony, you said there will be no ComputerCraft support... ;( What's the matter with CC? I think it is more popular than OpenComputers and much easier to use as it is Lua 5.1.
    I would apprechiate it if you add CC support, too.

Tomson

Don't judge me for my english. I'm a german student :)