[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• I think it's better to keep it in this thread.

I have compiled the first version of the mod for MC 1.7.2. It's unstable and untested. Use it ONLY for testing. Sound is not working because I need some time to read the manual.
    Please help me with testing because I have never played with this mod and I don't know how to test it. Thanks in advance.

• I think it's better to keep it in this thread.

I have compiled the first version of the mod for MC 1.7.2. It's unstable and untested. Use it ONLY for testing. Sound is not working because I need some time to read the manual.
    Please help me with testing because I have never played with this mod and I don't know how to test it. Thanks in advance.

client crashes with NEI imho:

• Another crash without NEI and click to creative tab NC:

• I think you had this error because in 1.7.10 IC2 function was changed from "int charge(ItemStack, int, int, boolean, boolean)" to "double charge(ItemStack, double, int, boolean, boolean)".

• I think you had this error because in 1.7.10 IC2 function was changed from "int charge(ItemStack, int, int, boolean, boolean)" to "double charge(ItemStack, double, int, boolean, boolean)".

Changing integers to doubles is always good. ;) Especially since IC2 changed from integers to doubles in some mc version. However they didn't change all of the methods from integers to doubles. :\

• Official Post

Why change everything when you can sometimes use the old way instead? Like Britain and metric :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Pah, that's so orderly. How about having beer and milk in pints, distance and road signs in yards and miles, but use Celsius and weigh things in grams?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation but I have fixed the sound and some small bugs. Still not stable and only for testing.

P.S. I prefer the metric system too :D

Edited: In build 1.7.2.03 fixed server part and impossibility to select the first sound in Alarm List Box.
    1.7.2.04 - fixed "energyGeneratorNuclear" error

• I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation but I have fixed the sound and some small bugs. Still not stable and only for testing.

Thank you for the update! add to OP?

• Official Post

Shame about the webupgrade, modstats never took off despite it being a good idea.

I see this too much.

Meh, it's fine. :P

By the way, how did you make the sounds work? I can't seem to use the SoundLoadEvent anymore since they changed it. X(

Well, you don't live in America though, so you kinda have to. :P

• Shame about the webupgrade, modstats never took off despite it being a good idea.

I'm going to try to re-implement it eventually, probably. I think it would be way cool if there was an iOS and Android app, but I'm probably just dreaming.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I'm going to try to re-implement it eventually, probably. I think it would be way cool if there was an iOS and Android app, but I'm probably just dreaming.

If the how-to guide on modstats is right, and it is that easy to use it, it would make more sense to keep it so the code was ready to send information out, just to the webpage rather than to an app. Which would be really cool BTW ;)

I see this too much.