[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

Setting the recipes to the old set means that the new items (the lamps, generator and energy sensor kits) don't have recipes. Can you change it so the old set also starts using Refined Iron again now it's back?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Setting the recipes to the old set means that the new items (the lamps, generator and energy sensor kits) don't have recipes. Can you change it so the old set also starts using Refined Iron again now it's back?

Old recipes were a copy-paste of what was left from 1.6.2 just in case the new recipes broke something. They're probably going to be removed in a future 1.8 version.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'm still running Mustard version, so I am not sure if its fixed in a newer version coming out, but will the Array Card Feature be working? It currently crashes my game if I try to use it.

• I'm still running Mustard version, so I am not sure if its fixed in a newer version coming out, but will the Array Card Feature be working? It currently crashes my game if I try to use it.

Sort of depends what version of nuclear control you're using :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Xbony, is there any way for me to use your liquid sensor kit to place a card into ... something that will output redstone signals depending on the amount of liquid detected?

PS: I'd forgotten how much I love the display panels. I was playing with them again last night have a long hiatus. Too much fun :)

• Xbony, is there any way for me to use your liquid sensor kit to place a card into ... something that will output redstone signals depending on the amount of liquid detected?

PS: I'd forgotten how much I love the display panels. I was playing with them again last night have a long hiatus. Too much fun :)

Range Trigger supporting the liquid card? I'd like to look into adding that in next biggish update.

• Uh... I don't think that would be possible. Maybe Factorization Barrels?

• Range Trigger supporting the liquid card? I'd like to look into adding that in next biggish update.

I don't understand your reply :\ To keep things super simple, I might suggest something like making the display panel itself emit 0-15 redstone signal depending on the fullness of the storage tank. So if the tank is full, 15. If its empty, 0. Etc.

Bonus if it were another machine other than the display panel however, since that's not intended for logic.

• Official Post

making the display panel itself emit 0-15 redstone signal

But it already requires a redstone signal to light up, so that'd not make sense. It should really have it's own block like the average counter if it were to output redstone.

I see this too much.

• But it already requires a redstone signal to light up, so that'd not make sense. It should really have it's own block like the average counter if it were to output redstone.

Woops, I'm using advanced ones and forgotten that the regular ones require redstone (granted the advanced one is just inverted and can require redstone too)

But yeah, that's just another reason for it to be another block.

• I don't understand your reply :\ To keep things super simple, I might suggest something like making the display panel itself emit 0-15 redstone signal depending on the fullness of the storage tank. So if the tank is full, 15. If its empty, 0. Etc.

Bonus if it were another machine other than the display panel however, since that's not intended for logic.

The Range Trigger block describes what you want; it's just that the Range Trigger detects energy amounts rather then liquid amounts.

• The Range Trigger block describes what you want; it's just that the Range Trigger detects energy amounts rather then liquid amounts.

Holy crap, I had no idea this block existed. You're right, it makes a million times more sense to use this. I'm excited if you can pull it off :)

BTW I tried to use the energy sensor kit on GT battery buffers last night to no avail. Is this something you're interested in implementing at any point?

I can certainly see where its not as simple as reading the single value of an MFSU for what its worth.

• Holy crap, I had no idea this block existed. You're right, it makes a million times more sense to use this. I'm excited if you can pull it off :)

BTW I tried to use the energy sensor kit on GT battery buffers last night to no avail. Is this something you're interested in implementing at any point?

I can certainly see where its not as simple as reading the single value of an MFSU for what its worth.

The Range Trigger might be buggy, it's kinda underused :P

GT has it's own energy system; and I don't want to put a soft dependency on it (the 5 minute load time is bad as a player, but as a modder...). GregTech has it's own special sensor card that might be worth looking into. If that doesn't work it's always ok to annoy Greg :P