[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

1 line high, but several thousand wide.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello! It's possible to turn reactor off (5*5 liquid-driven) by 50% level of hot coolant tank?
    Turning off by full charge of energy bank is not always secure solution :(

• Official Post

I expect if you use Buildcraft gates you could read how full the internal tank is, but whether it reads the coolant one or the hot coolant one is a different matter though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Is it possible to host this mod somewhere with direct link? This mod is the only GT dependency I cannot get automatically with gradle.

• Like maven? Probably. But because I'm lazy, it's probably better if you just throw it your libs folder.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'm not sure if it's the good place to report a bug, I'm new on this forum. On my server, with the latest version of the mod, the remote thermal monitor ceases to take its power it needs from IC2 cables when its chunk unload and is reloaded again when the player come back. I tested in singleplayer when closed the world an re-open it and there's no problem. Restarting the server tempoarly solves the bug until the chunk containing the remote thermal monitor is unloaded and reloaded again. It's not a visual glitch because the remote ceases to emit the redstone signal as well if the reactor is too hot. Also, when breaked, the remote thermal monitor doesn't drop the card and/or the battery inside, if any.

• Newz: all the articles on the wiki are now translatable. If you want people from your country to be able to understand them, feel free to contribute! :D

Also version 2.2.5a will likely come soon. This will fix some issues, and add AE2 integration. Most of the update was done by DMF, I've been lazy recently.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I would like to know if it's still possible to rotate text in information panels. Right or left click with a wrench?

GregTech is love, GregTech is life! :love:

• I would like to know if it's still possible to rotate text in information panels. Right or left click with a wrench?

Only one way to find out, eh?

• Only one way to find out, eh?

Well i tried but it doesn't change direction... So that's why I asked. Oh and why does the texture of information panels sometimes get changed with my skin?

• Well i tried but it doesn't change direction... So that's why I asked. Oh and why does the texture of information panels sometimes get changed with my skin?

Uh... that's a "feature" that will probably be removed next version.

• Texture-skin thing. Or maybe just the chunk bug, but we'll see what happens.

• I'm surprised no one reported any issues with liquids. Anyway, that will be fixed next update, which was going to be released today, but certain gradle issues occurred.

This will require a higher version of forge.

• Official Post

I'm surprised no one reported any issues with liquids.

What's wrong with liquids? :P

I see this too much.

• Texture-skin thing. Or maybe just the chunk bug, but we'll see what happens.

And what about text rotation? Does it work for anybody else? I tried everything but it doesn't work for me...

• What's wrong with liquids? :P

Remember when Forge changed it's liquid system and broke GregTech 5? Same here. Although NC2 doesn't add any liquids, it does use the API for the Liquid Sensor Location Card.

And what about text rotation? Does it work for anybody else? I tried everything but it doesn't work for me...

I'll look into it, although if it's broken it's not going to fixed next version.